Wacom Intuos4 Medium Pen Tablet
Professional photographers, designers and artists agree: Intuos4 pen tablet speeds up production time for photo editing, design and art creation. When working with digital assets, there isn’t a more natural tool than a pen for increased comfort and control.
With 48.5 square inches of working area, this tablet provides ample workspace. Built with eight ExpressKeys and illuminated ExpressKey displays that provide easy reference to your assigned functions. Featuring Wacom’s new tip sensor technology to deliver an even finer level of control. You can initiate pen pressure control with near-zero starting pressure and a feather-light touch.
With 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and 60 degrees of tilt recognition, the Intuos4 pen simulates like never before the natural feel and accuracy of working with traditional brushes, pens, and markers.
In the box – Intuos4 medium pen tablet Intuos4 Grip Pen Intuos4 mouse Pen stand Ten replacement nibs (five standard nibs, one flex nib, one stroke nib, and three hard felt nibs) Nib extractor 2.5m (8.20 ft.) USB cable Quick Start Guide Installation CD (includes tablet driver software and electronic user manual) System Requirements – Windows XP SP2/Vista, Mac OS X 10.4.8+ Color display Powered USB port CD/DVD drive Unit Dimensions – 14.6 x 10.0 x 0.5 in; Weight – 2.2 lb.
Intuos4 tablet’s new features:
- Quickly and professionally edit photos and create digital artwork with natural pen control
- New pen tip sensor technology lowers activation force and captures every nuance of pen pressure
- 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity for precise pressure control
- User-defined ExpressKeys™ & multi-function Touch Ring put time saving shortcuts, modifiers, scrolling, zooming, and more at your fingertips.
- Illuminated ExpressKey displays provide a constant reference each Key’s setting
- Custom radial menus for rapid navigation
- New Precision Mode simplifies detail work