- FRAME: Hi-tensile steel (20" Top-tube) FORK: Hi-tensile steel 1 1/8
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" standard unsealed
- HUB: F 3/8 & R 14mm
- SPROCKET: 25T
- PEDALS: 1/2 " Threads Plastic Platform
- Our frames come reinforced in all the points where all the impact is taken from doing tricks.
- Our combo features a thick foam padded seat with Elite BMX embroidery, with a 25.4mm alloy post for a lightweight combo. Seat Clamp 28.6mm is included
- One of the best complete BMX bikes on the market today! Equipped with everything you need, including a 3-piece Cro-Mo crankset
- The Elite free-coaster has a 6061-T6 aluminum shell with sealed bearings, 14mm hollow Chromoly axle, 1-pc Chromoly driver with sealed needle and roller bearings.
- Designed for beginner-level riders, Hiland Hi-Ten steel frame at an amazingly affordable price.
- Hiland Hi-Ten steel frame designed for versatility and performance, Hiland gives you a comfortable, affordable bike for riding!
- The drivetrain features 140 cranks with a 36T chain ring and 18T cog freewheel,make it easy to ride.
- Aluminum linear pull brake and brake levers offer quality speed control
- 85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble,free pedals,required assembly tools included.The 20 inch wheel is ideal for ages 5 years to adult with a rider height of 3'10 and taller.The 24-inch wheel is suitable for a person 4'3 -5'3 tall. The 26-inch wheel is suitable for a person 5'1-6' tall.
- TOP TUBE - With a 20 1/4" top tube the Impact is Framed Bikes entry level BMX bike made for youth and smaller adults who want to get into BMX and progress their skills to the next level.
- FORK - Not only is our Hi-Ten Steel fork more durable than an aluminum fork, it also offers improved vibration reduction vs. the standard aluminum fork.
- FRAME - The Hi-ten frame and forks matched with 8" Rise handlebars deliver a smooth and comfortable ride on the street or in the park
- BRAKE - The Framed alloy rear U-brake is mounted directly to the bike frame so it can consistently dole out reliable stopping power.
- A professional bike mechanic has all the tools and expertise to assemble your bike quickly and precisely. Having a pro assemble your bike will save time, avoid unnecessary repairs and mitigate any potential safety hazards from doing it yourself. A professional will go above and beyond by checking the bearings, truing the wheels, correctly tensioning the drivetrain and adjusting the brakes to ensure that you have a perfectly tuned bike. Leave it to a pro so you can start riding without worry!
- The Legion L40 is a fully park, street or dirt worthy freestyle BMX bike that offers everything a new rider could need to bust their first tricks on their local ramp! Suggested rider height is 5’0” – 5’6”.
- The durable L40 features a Hi-Ten steel frame, removeable brake mounts, and mid BB shell. 20.5” top tube length.
- The L40’s drivetrain features 175 mm 3-piece tubular chromoly hollow spindle cranks with a 25T steel chainring and mid sealed bearing bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20” x 2.3” tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork are joined by a 50 mm stem and threadless sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
- The Legion L100 is a fully park, street or dirt worthy freestyle BMX bike that offers everything a rider could need from Beginner level curb jumps all the way up To advanced Aerial tricks on a quarter pipe. Suggested rider height is 5'8" And up.
- This ultra-durable L100 features a Mongoose full 4130 chromo frame, removable brake mounts, and mid BB shell. 21” top tube length.
- The L100's drivetrain features 175 mm two-piece tubular chromo hollow spindle cranks with a 25T aluminum chain ring and mid sealed bearing bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20” x 2. 4” tires mounted on wide aluminum double Wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle Front hub and 9T Cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the 4130 chromo handlebar and fork are joined by a 50 mm stem and thread less sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
- The ultimate racing machine rides again with a Schwinn Hiten steel BMX frame based on the iconic 1989 design. Fits riders 4’8” to 5’4” in height
- Classic BMX handlebar with a period-correct laid-back seat post and Sting top tube pad
- Other period-correct details include decals, paint, and parts for an awesome vintage look
- Single speed drivetrain and rear caliper brake provide easy, low maintenance riding
- Aluminum rims add lightweight strength. Tubular crankset adds strength and stiffness for faster acceleration
- Aluminum alloy frame for a lightweight yet responsive ride
- Pivotal race bike seat
- Race-quality chromoly steel 3 piece 175mm cranks
- Vee Speedster 24 x 1.75 tires
- Pedals included
- Rocker BMX. iROK+ New RSR Style Tyres
- Chunky scaled down mini versions of 20” BMX’s designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse
- New Lighter Hi tensile steel frame, forks & bars. Front load stem with forged face plate,
- 10" x 28" bars, plastic BMX pedals with matching hitmain grips
- Important: This bike has no brakes! It is sold for off-road use only. It is specifically designed for off-road racing on enclosed tracks on private property. We do not offer a road kit for this bike. It is NOT to be used on the highway or sidewalk.