- The ultimate racing machine rides again with a Schwinn Hiten steel BMX frame based on the iconic 1989 design. Fits riders 4’8” to 5’4” in height
- Classic BMX handlebar with a period-correct laid-back seat post and Sting top tube pad
- Other period-correct details include decals, paint, and parts for an awesome vintage look
- Single speed drivetrain and rear caliper brake provide easy, low maintenance riding
- Aluminum rims add lightweight strength. Tubular crankset adds strength and stiffness for faster acceleration
- Custom Tony Hawk design and graphics
- Freestyle bike with custom grips
- Front and rear caliper brakes
- Front and rear pegs
- 48 spoke wheels
- The Legion L40 is a fully park, street or dirt worthy freestyle BMX bike that offers everything a new rider could need to bust their first tricks on their local ramp! Suggested rider height is 5’0” – 5’6”.
- The durable L40 features a Hi-Ten steel frame, removeable brake mounts, and mid BB shell. 20.5” top tube length.
- The L40’s drivetrain features 175 mm 3-piece tubular chromoly hollow spindle cranks with a 25T steel chainring and mid sealed bearing bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20” x 2.3” tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork are joined by a 50 mm stem and threadless sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
- The Legion L100 is a fully park, street or dirt worthy freestyle BMX bike that offers everything a rider could need from Beginner level curb jumps all the way up To advanced Aerial tricks on a quarter pipe. Suggested rider height is 5'8" And up.
- This ultra-durable L100 features a Mongoose full 4130 chromo frame, removable brake mounts, and mid BB shell. 21” top tube length.
- The L100's drivetrain features 175 mm two-piece tubular chromo hollow spindle cranks with a 25T aluminum chain ring and mid sealed bearing bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20” x 2. 4” tires mounted on wide aluminum double Wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle Front hub and 9T Cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the 4130 chromo handlebar and fork are joined by a 50 mm stem and thread less sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
- Capable of high-end performance – a bike designed for riders with intermediate skills all the way up to Pro – the Mongoose Title Elite 24 BMX race bike is a level above our popular Title series. Suggested rider height is 5’7" and over
- Professional-grade 6061 Tectonic T1 biaxial hydroformed and butted aluminum frame with 86mm BB shell, 3D forged 10mm dropouts and internal cable routing. 21.77” top tube length and frame weight of 3.44 lbs
- The Title Elite’s drivetrain features 175mm 2-piece 24mm hollow spindle alloy cranks with a 42T aluminum chainring and BB86 press-fit sealed bottom bracket
- The wheelset features Arisun XLR8 24” tires mounted on Xposure Infinity XD aluminum double wall rims with 10mm hollow axle sealed front hub and 18T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub
- Aluminum linear pull brake and Radius aluminum brake levers offer precision speed control, while the 6.5" 4130 chromoly handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and sealed bearing headset to combine for maximum steering performance
- Twinn Tandem Large has a 22-inch frame (Front) with a 18-inch frame Stoker (Rear); 26-inch wheels fit riders 64 to 74 inches tall
- This aluminum tandem frame features an extra low step-thru rear bar to comfortably fit smaller riders with 26-inch wheels
- 21-speed trigger shifters and rear derailleur provide an extended gear range and smooth shifting on every ride
- Mechanical disc brakes offer superior all-condition stopping power on the road and on the trail
- The main set of handlebars and a suspension fork puts you in control, ergonomic grips and plush fitness saddles create a comfortable riding experience
- 【HIGH QUALITY】 High carbon steel frame is adopted, thickened front fork, good shock absorption, suitable for a variety of roads, which is resistant to deformation and tensile force, and has both quality and performance.
- 【BASIC DATA】 Rims: inner diameter of the hub is 26 Inch, the entire wheel (including rubber tires) is 29 inch, Freewheel: 21 Speed, Brake system: Disc Brake, Tire width: 4.0", Rider Height: 5.5‘-7.2', Rider Weight: less than 440 lbs, Unisex, Handle bar is fixed height.
- 【FAT TIRE】 Fashion supersized all-terrain knobby tires, high wear resistance, strong grip, non-slip, high recognition, comfortably ride in snow, mud, dirt, or city roads.
- 【EASY ASSEMBLY】 The installation package includes all the tools you need to build and maintain your own bicycle. You can install it according to the installation video we provide. All this takes about 20-40 minutes.
- 【CUSTOMER SERVICE】Our package passed the drop test, but due to the violent delivery of the express, some packages may be broken and the bikes damaged. If you receive a bicycle and find it damage, please contact us to provide a solution.
- designed for beginner-level riders, the mongoose title pro bmx race bike is a trophy-worthy bike at an amazingly affordable price. suggested rider height is 5’7” - 6’0”.
- lightweight tectonic t1 aluminum frame, integrated headset and internal cable routing for clean lines and added protection. 17.48” top tube length and frame weight of 3.22 lbs.
- the title’s drivetrain features 175mm 3-piece tubular chromo cranks with a 44t chain ring and euro cartridge bottom bracket.
- the wheelset features arisen xlr8 20” tires mounted on exposure aluminum double wall rims with aluminum ball bearing front hub and 16t cog freewheel rear hub.
- aluminum linear pull brake and brake levers offer quality speed control, while the hi-ten chromo handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and sealed bearing headset to combine for excellent steering performance.
- Frame: Aluminum BMX bike frame is strong and lightweight to improve speed and handling; stitched ATB seat and Kraton grips provide maximum comfort so you can focus on the ride; Designed for ages 5 years to adult with a rider height of 44 inches and taller
- Drivetrain: 3 piece steel crank with 44T chainring provides a strong platform for freestyle BMX riding; 44/16 gearing; chain tensioner keeps the chain tight during aggressive riding
- Style: Awesome BMX race styling with sleek matte black paint makes the Enigma the envy of the neighborhood; the Enigma is ready to take on the sidewalk, dirt track, or park
- Wheels: Enigma has 20” x 1.95” tires paired with aluminum alloy single-wall rims; it’s a strong platform for BMX racing while the lighter weight improves handling and speed
- Brakes: Linear pull V-brake on the rear wheel offers excellent speed control and low maintenance
- Hardshell Impact And Sliding Surface Extends To Top Of Foot
- Specific Right And Left Sides
- 3df Impact Absorption
- 3d Designed For Optimal Fit
- Vented Plates For Maximum Airflow