- Assembly tutorial video located beside the images; with a Denim Blue hardtail frame and 21 speeds to conquer the trails, the Huffy Stone Mountain is ready for outdoor adventures; just follow the steps in our product manual
- An exclusive: Ideal for ages 13 and up and a minimum rider height of 5 feet; durable steel frame backed by our limited lifetime warranty (see owner's manual); suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride
- The indexed Shimano TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration; removable rear derailleur guard ensures consistent gear operation
- 26" X 1.95" knobby tires tear into dirt bike paths with ease; linear pull hand brakes deliver consistent stopping action; premium padded ATB saddle has stitched sides for lasting quality; alloy quick release provides easy seat height adjustment
- Slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece crank have responsive feel; Kraton grips remain comfortable to the touch; alloy wheels in matte black; kickstand included
- 【High Tech Frame】Hiland GAMILLE 300 has a high quality ultralight aluminum frame to enjoy your adventures. This design also makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily.
- 【Brake&Shifter】Dual disc brakes provide you better durability and stopping power. 3*8 drivetrain gives various sections of the ride.Give your ride a reliable boost.
- 【Lock-Out】With a lockout fork can be utilized when riding downhill and on rough terrain. With the flip of a single switch the suspension can be made more rigid for riding uphill or on pavement.
- 【Assembly Guide】85% pre-assembled,assembly tools included,NO KICKSTAND, easy to assemble with in 25 minutes. We have assembly video on the product page.
- 【Size Guide】26 inch Wheel suits riders between 5'1" & 5'6";27.5 inch Wheel suits riders between 5'5" &6'1"
- 21 Speed Professional Mountain Bike: Trigger shifters combines with the rear derailleurs to deliver gear changes easy and smooth, for uphill Climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration, to keep you pushing through any terrain in your path. 3 gears front derailleur and 7 gears derailleur deliver 21 speeds of ultra smooth shifting.
- High Carbon Steel Frame: The mountain bike features a sturdy yet light aluminum frame with a performance suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience.
- Dual Disk Brake: Durable stainless steel mechanical front and rear mechanical disc brake giving you the stable and strong braking force and help you stop confidently in all conditions.
- Sports Tires: 26 "X 1.75" tires handle pavement, gravel and dirt with ease; The wheels are lightweight strength and strong for added durability, all terrain tires for a durable riding.
- Assembly Guide: 85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble, assembly tools included.If you have any questions about the bike, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please don't assemble the fork BACKWARDS.
- ✈✈[Delivery time]-We ship from the United States, it takes about 5-8 days to arrive, if you have any questions during the purchase or after-sales, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with a 100% satisfactory solution.(Special Situation, We will contact the customer in advance).
- [Safe and Stable]-Front and rear double disc brakes perfectly increase safety and controllability for bikers.All-terrain mountain 26 Inches fashion rims with suspension fork for added stability.help keep the cyclist safe even in high speeds and down sloppy terrains. You will also have more control on when and where to stop.
- ♀️[All-Terrain]-This all-terrain mountain bike ideal for trails, gravel paths and even paved streets; hard tail aluminum frame never rusts and is lighter than steel for easier acceleration and easier handling. 6-spoke stylish rim is safer and firmer.Comfortable seat, High-density foam match with double powerful shock absorbers can challenge mountain, wasteland, also effective on the road, trail, city, beach or the snow etc.
- [21 Speeds]-With Shimanos 51-7,deliver 21 speeds of ultra smooth shifting, with just your index finger and thumb; it’s a complete SHIMANO drive train for precise, efficient performance
- [Easy to Assemble]- The product comes nicely secured in the package. Tools and instructions are included. You only need to put on front wheel, handlebar, pedals and seat. Approximate assembly time is about 15-30 mins.Please identify the pedal L/R logo Correctly install the pedal.
- 【Best for Beginner】Hiland H200 will be the best friend for new riders. Aluminum rims and magnesium wheels are light in weight. The spcial spoke design help you break the wind resistance and handle pavement, gravel and dirt with ease.
- 【High tech Frame】Hiland H200 mountain bike has Light Aluminum frame is packed with features that make your ride better. Good performance suspension fork make it playful enough for new riders and experienced shredders riding from packed single track to the loose stuff.
- 【Professional drive train】Shimano 21 Speed drive train , a wide range of gears gives you more control for climbing,for room to get low on descents, corners and jumps.
- 【Assembly Guide】85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble,free pedals,required assembly tools included.If you have any questions about the bike, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please don’t assemble the fork BACKWARDS.
- 【Size Guide & Warrenty】17'' frame size is ideal for riders between 5' & 6'. Like every Hiland, it's backed by a limited lifetime warranty. So if you have any question about bike, Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- 【Durable Frame & Lock Out Suspension Fork】 The AVASTA mountain bike features a sturdy and light high-carbon steel frame with a Lock-Out suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience. The AVASTA mountain bike features a sturdy and light high-carbon steel frame with a performance suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience.
- 【27 Speed Professional Mountain Bike】Trigger shifters combines with the rear derailleurs to deliver gear changes easy and smooth, for uphill Climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration, to keep you pushing through any terrain in your path. 3 gears front derailleur and 9 gears derailleur deliver 27 speeds of ultra smooth shifting.
- 【Sports tires】27.5 "X 1.95" CST tires handle pavement, gravel and dirt with ease; The wheels feature double wall aluminum rim for lightweight strength and strong for added durability, all terrain tires for a durable riding.
- 【Dual Disk Brake】Durable stainless steel mechanical front and rear mechanical disc brake giving you the stable and strong braking force and help you stop confidently in all conditions.
- 【Easy To Assemble】This bicycle is 85% assembled with assembly tools. It was very easy to assemble it in 20-30 minutes. Height suggestions for riders: 66.9 inch - 72.8 inch (170cm-185cm)
- 18-Inch/Medium Aluminum suspension frame maximizes comfort & performance
- Element suspension fork smooths the bumps and increases control
- 21 speed rear derailleur with SRAM twist shifters changes gears easily
- Alloy wheels with quick release front
- Alloy front & rear disc brakes
- ✔Free pedals and comfortable seat include in package. The weight of the mountain bike is 39 Lbs. Recommended rider weight: Within 300 lbs, Recommended rider height: 5.3' - 7.0'.
- ✔A foldable mountain bike with 26-inch wheels, 17-inch frame, 6-spoke fashion rims, safer and fastness. Adjust the suitable seat height, brakes, and transmission according to the instructions. Note: the handlebar height is fixed.
- ✔Folding bike with high carbon steel mountain bike dual suspension frame. 21-speed gears, allow you to switch through the gears very quickly with your fingertips, so you can quickly select a gear for every terrain. Enjoy different speed cycling experiences, like a wind chaser.
- ✔Great Braking System. Front and Rear Disc Brakes and Quick Releases. The front and rear disc brakes and help keep the cyclist safe even at high speeds and down sloppy terrains. You will also have more control over when and where to stop.
- ✔Assembly Required. Please identify the pedal L/R logo Correctly install the pedal. Assemble the remaining 20% by yourself. Includes all the tools you need for building and maintaining your own bicycle. Any problem pls feel free to contact us.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】 High carbon steel frame is adopted, thickened front fork, good shock absorption, suitable for a variety of roads, which is resistant to deformation and tensile force, and has both quality and performance.
- 【BASIC DATA】 Rims: inner diameter of the hub is 26 Inch, the entire wheel (including rubber tires) is 29 inch, Freewheel: 21 Speed, Brake system: Disc Brake, Tire width: 4.0", Rider Height: 5.5‘-7.2', Rider Weight: less than 440 lbs, Unisex, Handle bar is fixed height.
- 【FAT TIRE】 Fashion supersized all-terrain knobby tires, high wear resistance, strong grip, non-slip, high recognition, comfortably ride in snow, mud, dirt, or city roads.
- 【EASY ASSEMBLY】 The installation package includes all the tools you need to build and maintain your own bicycle. You can install it according to the installation video we provide. All this takes about 20-40 minutes.
- 【CUSTOMER SERVICE】Our package passed the drop test, but due to the violent delivery of the express, some packages may be broken and the bikes damaged. If you receive a bicycle and find it damage, please contact us to provide a solution.
- Steel mountain-style fat tire frame
- Rear derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Front and rear disc brakes for crisp stopping and precise speed control
- Fat, knobby 4-inch wide mountain tires roll over anything in their path; 4-inch alloy rims are light and strong
- Alloy a-head stem and mountain handlebar keep you in complete control out on the trail