- Clips Onto The Micro As A Final Polishing Stage
- Removes Any Last Traces Of Tds To Produce Ultra-Pure Water
- 1/4" Qc Fittings
- Brand: Hydro-Logic
- 5-Chamber diaphragm pump that can handle up to 5.5GPM(20.0LPM) & 70PSI (4.8Bar).
- Self priming capabilities - 16 feet (5m), lift capabilities - 161 feet (40m)
- Electrical information: 14AWG, 18.0A Max.Amps.And support run dry without damage.
- Built-in adjustable pressure switch from 17-70psi.The factory setting is 70 psi, automatically turn off when it exceeds 70 psi.
- Standard mounting pattern,quiet operation and CE Certified. Suitable for agricultural irrigation, fluid transfer, filling equipment, pipeline pressurization, atomization, etc.
- An illustrated manual, for repairing a sprinkler system, drip emitter and bubbler irrigation system.
- Repair your existing inefficient lawn sprinkler system to a finely tuned water saving system.
- Fix leaking pipe, adjust sprinkler spray patterns and replace non-working valves.
- Learn to program an irrigation controller.
- Created and written by a landscape contractor and a landscape architect. (190 pages)
- Sterile Saline
- 0.9% Sodium Chloride
- Nurse Assist
- For Irrigation and wound care
- Liquid Soil Loosener: Can be used alone or with mechanical or core aeration, aerating and aerate tools. Liquid Soil Loosener loosens compact soil and break apart hardpan. Helps the downward movement of water allowing more water and air to get to the roots.
- Concentrated Soil Conditioner: Breaks apart soil colloids, loosening clay and hard dirt & soil. Helping your lawn receive nutrients, green up turf and improves overall soil & grass health
- Helps Standing Water, Promotes Drainage: Increases nutrient availability by helping fertilizer reach the root zone. Improves water penetration. 32 Bottle covers up to 32,000 square feet
- Produced In The United States: Liquid Soil Loosener is manufactured in the United States of America, by a family owned business with over 25 years of former experience in the turf industry.
- Healthy soil can bring added benefits such as increased uptake of nutrients and water, resulting in a happier, greener lawn!