- Dimensions Open: 40" wide x 19-3/4" deep x 28-1/4" tall. Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40" wide x 19-3/4" deep X 4-1/2" tall
- The Gidget I Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than: 17-1/2" wide, 7 3/8" deep (front to back).
- If your machine is equal to or less than those measurements, it will fit the opening.
- The platform is adjustable for different heights of machines. Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 25 nos. Gidget I arrives Fully Assembled in 1 box weighing 35 nos
- Needs Assembly
- Has wheels to easily move if needed. Opening dimensions: 12-9/16" deep x 18-7/8" wide x 13-1/8" tall
- Open dimensions: 63-3/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep x 30-1/2" tall
- Closed dimensions: 32-1/2" wide x 19-3/4" deep x 31" tall
- Components: Back Brace and Drawer Bottoms
- Gidget II large opening (23 1/2" x 12"). Gidget II features 2 wheels for easier portability when folded flat.
- Gidget II is made with denser MDF (medium density fiberboard) and steel locking legs. Gidget II will require a custom made insert for her opening.
- Dimensions Open: 40-1/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep (front to back) x 28-1/2" tall. Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40-1/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep (front to back) x 4-1/2" high
- The Gidget II Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than: 23-1/2" wide, 12-1/4" deep (front to back)
- Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Large 70" x 40" cutting surface
- Sturdy design with locking industrial casters for stability and easy mobility
- 4 self-closing drawers with beautiful hardware and large storage capacity - Top Drawer 14-3/4"W x 16-7/8"D x 8-1/16"H and 3 other drawers are each 7-15/16"H
- Folds down to small footprint of 40"D x 20"W x 36-1/4"H
- Can be paired with custom Kangaroo cutting mat for cabinet's open work surface
- Needs Assembly
- Has wheels to easily move if needed, Color: Teak
- Closed dimensions: 49.75" x 22" x 30". Open dimensions: 99.5" x 45.5" x 29"
- Components: Doors, Back Panels, Center Panel, Caddy Parts, Door Shelves and Accessories
- Ideal for quilts or large sewing projects
- Air Lift Mechanism: The Bertha has an easy to use airlift mechanism that raises and lowers your sewing machine with just a simple push. You can position the base of your machine flush with the table top in freearm position (useful for working on sleeves and cuffs) or you can push it down slightly into flatbed position so that that the sewing bed is flush with the surface. The airlift mechanism can fully adjust to any type of sewing machine base height so you can be sure your fabric will be perfectly level. With one push downwards you can store your sewing machine all the way out of sight.
- Large Machines: The Bertha is designed to hold the largest of machines and the airlift mechanism can handle a 60 pound machine. The opening will accommodate sewing machines up to 22 9/16 inches (wide) x 11 3/4 inches front to back (deep) x 14 1/2 inches (tall.) The Bertha will fit the new Bernina 830 Viking Sapphire and Babylock Ellisimo.
- Generous Surface Area: When the leaves are in the open position the table top features a vast expanse of surface area to either side of your chair. You sit comfortably in the center right in front of the needle. Meanwhile the leaves rest on sturdy supports so you do not need to fear that they will bow or crack the second you put anything heavier than a spool of thread on top.
- Quilt Leaf: Included with the Bertha is the space expanding quilt leaf. This will increase your surface area even more by adding a table top behind your machine. The leaf attaches to the back of the cabinet by sliding along a metal rod. The rod allows you to position the leaf exactly where your want it. (Generally a little to the left of your machine.) Once your leaf is attached fragile quilts and other materials won't fall to the floor as you sew.
- Needs Assembly
- Has wheels to easily move if needed
- Closed dimensions: 46" wide x 21" deep x 35" tall. Leaf open dimensions: 46" wide x 40.5" deep x 34.5" tall
- Components: Drawer Fronts, Drawer Bottoms, Drawer Sides, and Accessories
- Nine drawers
- Sew in any position, flatbed or free-arm, with the ergonomic adjustable height hydraulic airlift mechanism. Store machine effortlessly.
- Color: Teak. The Judy Cabinet is ideal for Sewing Machines: 20 7/8"W(left to right), 11 3/8"D (front to back), Height: 13", Up to 55 pounds.
- Locking swivel casters allow for steady sewing and easy movement in your room. Easy assembly.
- Custom Machine Insert Available (Sold Separately) for machines less than 17-1/2" wide by 12-1/2" deep.
- Arrow Sewing Furniture Ten-Year Limited Warranty.
- Cabinet Dimensions Open: 60 3/4" W x 17 3/8" D x 29 3/8" H
- Cabinet Dimensions Closed: 30 3/8" W x 29 3/8" D x 30 7/8" H
- Lift Opening: 20 15/16" W x 11 3/8" D x 14" H
- Door Cubby (x2): 8 5/8" W x 6 1/4" D x 4 1/2" H
- Shelf (x2): 12 1/4" W x 4 1/8" D x 9 3/4" H
- Arrives at your doorstep ready to assemble - easy assembly!