Besides creating feelings of pleasure when playing puzzles, it turns out that playing a lot of puzzles can also keep our brains working optimally.
For those who like to play puzzles and need more challenges, try solving 1000 piece puzzles. We have listed some 1000 piece puzzles to choose from and a shop where you can buy them.
1. Remember the fashion, sports, celebrities and politicians of the 1980s as you assemble this The 1980s 1000 Piece Puzzle by James Mellett.
3. Relive a bit of yesteryear with this Yesteryear 1000 Piece Puzzle, depicting a collage of television, movie and radio ephemera.
4. This Football Fantasy 1000 Piece Puzzle displays Super Bowl memorabilia from some of the greatest NFL teams of all time.
7. Noahs Ark 1000 Piece EZ Grip Cut Away, features Art Poulin painting a cutaway image of Noah’s Ark.
8. Watch this beautiful lake scene appear before your eyes as you construct this Natures Mirror 1000 Piece Puzzle
9. Take on the Retro Mickey 1000 Piece Puzzle
Artist Jim Mellett has another winner with this puzzle depicting the triumphs and tragedies of the decade, Perot to Potter, Waco to World Wide Web, Sadaam to Seinfeld, Doogie to Dogg to Dumb & Dumber.
Pixar Studio celebrate human spirits in the most uncanny, yet heartwarming way.
18. Majestic Parks Mt Rundle 1000 Piece Puzzle, showcases the nation’s precious natural treasures.
21. Fascination with yoga is sweeping pastures throughout the world as shown in Cow Yoga 1000 Piece Puzzle
This popular baroque-style Antique Map was originally designed as a frontispiece to Henricus Hondius’s 1630 revision of the long-lived Mercator/Hondius atlas, a work then being challenged by rival map publishers.
Thomas Moran’s watercolors and paintings were instrumental in convincing Congress to establish Yellowstone as the first national park of the United States in 1872.
Artist Kate Ward Thacker’s delightful collage reminds us of the timeless, simple joys of lake living.
When complete, this puzzle forms a collage of various bird species and eggs painted by artist Madeleine Floyd.
Adirondack Birds take pleasure in the winter snow knowing they have a bird house full of food and a social gathering place at their big red adirondack.
30. Here he is to save the Day, Superman’s is up, up and away in this slim Retro Superman 1000 Piece Puzzle
32. Majestic Wildlife Whitetail Deer 1000 Piece Puzzle showcases our magnificent North American wildlife.
33. Elvis 1968 1000 Piece Puzzle, features a classic image of Elvis at the top of his game in 1968.
Careful walking along the Wolf Trail! At least the winter snow hasn’t covered up the wolf tracks yet.
35. Reveal this fantasy scene as you build this Dragon’s Lair 1000 Piece Puzzle, sure to present a challenge for even the most experienced puzzler.
A painter-communicator whose tranquil, light infused paintings bring hope and joy to millions each year.
37. Celebrate the America of the 1950’s and our early fascination with Fancy Fins & Classic Chrome 1000 Piece Puzzle
This Old World map is charming as well as challenging! The colors are subtle and in keeping with the ””antique”” style.
39. Van Gogh 1000 Piece Puzzle, This Dutch Post-Impressionist remains one of the most influential artists of all time.
42. This super cute Farmall 1000 Piece Puzzle reminds us of a simpler time.
43. Yosemite Park 1000 Piece Puzzle, Featuring the beautiful natural landscape of Yosemite National Park
44. What’s on your destination bucket list? Take some inspirations from this 99 Beautiful Places on Earth 1000 Piece Puzzle
45. Doors of the World 1000 Piece Puzzle, Each door leads to a brand new adventure.
46. Piece together the Planes 1000 Piece Puzzle by Artly to form a colorful fleet of vintage planes.
48. Sand Buckets 1000 Piece Puzzle by Susan Winget, portrays a painting by renowned artist Susan Winget.
50. Challenge yourself with Stream Canter 1000 Piece Puzzle by Persis Clayton Weirs by Persis Clayton Weirs.
51. Harvest Truck 1000 Piece Puzzle by Susan Winget by Susan Winget.
52. Herb Garden 1000 Piece Puzzle by Jane Shasky by Jane Shasky.
53. Green Paw 1000 Piece Puzzle by Susan Bourdet by Susan Bourdet.
So, whats your favorite 1000 piece puzzle?