- Front shock fork
- 18 speed index derailleur
- Front and rear linear pull brakes
- Quick release seat post
- Bike type: Mountain Bike
- Alloy hybrid frame with fit geometry and suspension fork provide a smooth ride
- 21-speed shifters and rear derailleur provide quick, precise gear changes
- Alloy linear pull brakes give you exceptional stopping power; Alloy rims are strong and lightweight
- Suspension seat post with a hybrid saddle and ergonomic grips provide a comfortable ride
- 700c size wheel fits adults 5'4" to 6'2". This bike comes unassembled and includes a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike
- [UPGRADE] An adjustable bike stem and fenders/mudguards included.
- [Fast Charging] With the HITTROAD electric bike, charge for 15 mins and cruise for 7 miles. You can fully recharge the 375Wh battery in 3 hours with 4A fast charge that allows you to charge the battery enough during a short lunch break for your next cruise.
- [Powerful Motor Performance] The HITTROAD electric bike is equipped with a reliable 350W Bafang motor that can boost the ebike to a top speed of 20mph. The motor is designed to avoid overheating while passing through rougher terrains like sand, gravel or uphill.
- [Ergonomic Design] The electric bike has front fork designed to provide a smoother and comfortable experience with mechanical disc brakes for more durability and safety. It is also equipped with front and rear fenders that protects the tires from rain and snow.
- [Versatile Speed and Range] The HITTROAD electric bike offers a range of 26-39 miles and a cool speed of 20mph on throttle when riding on full battery and pedal assist level 3 on a flat surface and bear a load capacity of 309 pounds.
- POWERFUL MOTOR & LASTING REMOVABL BATTERY: Powerful 500W high-speed brushless motor with removble 48V 10Ah high-capacity battery adds stronger climbing power, the max speed can reach 35km/h (22mph).It only needs about 5 hours to fully charge.It meets your daily commuting and mountain cruising needs.
- THICKED FORK & DUAL DISC BRAKES: The thickened shock-absorbing front fork can comfortably adapt to various road sections, has a good shock absorption effect, and effectively resists the impact on the body.The front and rear dual disc brakes provide gstable and strong braking force.It ensure the safety of your riding.
- SHIMANO 21-SPEED GEARS & 3 RIDING MODES: There are pure electric bicycle,assisted bicycle and normal bicycle 3 riding modes. The pure electric mode can travel 36km/22 miles, and the pedal assist can travel up to 60km/38 miles.Professional SHIMANO 21-speed gears increases stronger hill-climbing power greater terrain adaptability than 7 speed gears.It is convenient to ride uphill, downhill or pure acceleration.
- LCD DISPLAY & HIGH-QUALITY ACCESSORIES: Equipped with HD smart meter display, including 5 speed display, battery power display, mileage display. Durable double-layer aluminum alloy rims and shock-absorbing frame ensure smooth driving even on rough roads. The tire is non-slip and wear-resistant, and has strong grip and puncture resistance to ensure safe driving.The max load weight is 265 lbs/120 kg.
- EASY TO INSTALL & CONSIDERATE SERVICE: The bicycle arrives 85% assembled. With detailed instructions and installation tools, you can easily complete the installation in a short time.With one-year service for the electric motor, battery and other main replaceable parts, you've no worry about using it.
- 500-watt rear hub motor functions in pedal-assist or full-electric eBike mode
- eBike has a 500-watt battery will take you 18 to 40 miles (at up to 14 mph) in full-electric mode and 20 to 60 miles (at up to 28 mph) in pedal-assist mode
- Electric bike features smooth 7-speed Shimano Tourney rear derailleur
- 26-inch wheels with 2.125-inch tires provide excellent roll and a cushioned, stable ride
- The EFront- and rear-disc hand brakes on the electric bike allow for easy and prompt stopping
- "how to choose size? please select size according to height: ▲ small (52cm) / 5'4 ""- 5'8"" ▲ medium (55cm) / 5'8 ""- 5'11"" ▲ large(58cm) / 5'11 ""- 6'4"".Please reconfirm whether the size you purchased is correct before you pay.
- how to assemble your 6ku bike? we have the assembly video available on this page or find it on youtube. tools included in the package.
- lightweight full aluminum frame and fork
- 30mm deep v double-walled alloy wheels
- ride fixed gear or freewheel with a flip-flop hub, including front and rear brakes, suitable for commuters
- The Bonafide Mountain Bike features an aluminum mountain frame and a powerful suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience
- 24-speed trigger shifters and front and rear derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all condition stopping out on the trail; Durable alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance
- High profile double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability; 2. 25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain
- This bike ships ready to be assembled, and the wheels measure 29 inches
- REMOVABLE BATTERY: ANCHEER 16” electric bike is equipped with the 36V 8Ah long-lasting lithium-Ion battery, max range 15 - 30miles on a single charge make the ebike the best choice for daily commute. Charging time is 4-6 hours.
- COLLAPSIBLE FRAME FOR EASY STORAGE: ANCHEER ebike’s deliberate compact design allows for easy folding, storage, and transportability. The sturdy folding frame can be folded down in seconds, which makes it great for camping or just putting in the back of your car.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: The foldable electric bike offers great style with a lightweight steel frame and high quality folding bike specific parts including folding pedals, integrated bell and LED Meter (Battery Power Indicator).
- DUAL DISC BRAKES: Machine front and rear disc brakes for reliable all-weather stopping power, ensure you safe riding at high speed, on rainy days or slippery roads. No clunky-transmission, 3-speed power assist city ebike meet different speed needs.
- 3 WORKING MODES & SERVICE AVAILABLE : E-bike & Assisted bicycle & Normal bike. With one-year warranty for the electric motor, battery and other parts except for frame, no worry about using it. This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. It's not hard to finish aseembly by yourself.
- EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE : The 26” wheels and 1.95” high-volume e-cruiser tires deliver a luxuriously smooth ride. At the heart of the ebike is our large capacity 12.5 AH lithium-ion battery,The 250W motor lets you go As fast as 19 mph for up to 35 miles .You can charge on/off the ebike by your convenience.
- HIGH SPEED GEAR SHIFT SYSTEM : Front and rear mechanical disc brakes Disc brakes for reliable all-weather stopping power.6-Speed gear increases hill-climbing power, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability.
- EXTREME COMFORT: This pedal-assist bike’s inclusive design includes a low step-through frame for easy mounting and dismounting. The wide swept-back handlebar helps you ride with an upright, relaxed riding posture. Adjusting Setting -- Making the Stem Length small changes can bring about noticeable improvements in comfort.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: With light and designed to last, luminum alloy frame, makes it easy to maneuver . Aluminum Alloy double-walled rims are for greater durability as well as faster ride with less drag. A high- strength front suspension fork can take your riding comfort.
- Step-through aluminum city frame 7-speed hybrid touring, urban commuting, and cruiser bike with matching full fenders, and 26" wheels
- Shimano 7-speed External Derailleur with front and rear handbrakes Alloys for wide range of riding from leisure to long distance commutes
- Brown synthetic leather comfy saddle and grips with classic stitching; 2"" semi-slick tires provide excellent roll, and a cushioned, stable ride
- Low swooping frame makes for easy step-thru entry on and off the bike; puts rider in an upright, heads-up position
- The foot-forward seat and pedal position Alloys riders of varying heights to stop and put feet flat on the ground while staying in the saddle