- Shimano MX 16 Tooth Single Speed Freewheel 1/2" x 3/32" Compatible
- FW1213 Threads onto metric (small) side of flip flop hub
- Model: 131534
- The FR-6 Freewheel remover is designed to remove the four-notches freewheels from BMX
- Always hold the remover secure to the hub using axle nut or quick release skewer
- Also removes single speed bikes using the standard 1.37 x 24 tpi hub threading
- Single speed freewheel, teeth=18T, inner diameter=34mm, screw thread=B1.37*24, tooth thickness=1/2*3/32, poe=60 clicks, engagement=6
- Made of high quality chromoly steel, nickel plated silver teeth, black center ring.
- Fit for BMX / Trail bike, folding bike, up to 9 speed chain.
- Removal tool: 8 notch(BIG), 4 notch
- Made of DNP, factory original package.
- Main Drive Freewheel
- COMPATIBILITY: For installing and removing of 4-notches freewheels from BMX and Single Speed.
- 15/16" SPANNER: Use with 24mm, 15/16'' wrench spanner, Weight: 76g=0.16lbs.
- QUALITY: Made of quality hardened steel.
- PERFECT MATCH: Precisely machined to match the freewheel cup. Will not damage the freewheel.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide a life time warranty!
- single speed freewheel 18t threaded
- Made of chromoly steel. Nickel plated teeth for high durability. Black lock ring.
- inner diameter=34mm, 30poe(points of engagement),
- hub thread type=B1.37"*24tpi, fit chain size=1/2"*3/32"(compatible with up to 9 speed chain),loose ball bearing.
- Special tool(8 splines) is required for the removal of the freewheel.“big tool” for the 16T / 17T / 18T.
- Dicta 16t 3/32 BMX freewheel
- Cold forged chromoly construction
- 8 splines for removal
- Oversize 3-pawl design
- Heavy duty use freewheel
- 13T and 14T fit Flip-Flop hubs only
- Part of a comprehensive range of freewheel removal tools
- Oversized centre hole and thin wall design allows use without removal of cones and locknuts
- Investment cast and heat-treated for strength and durability