- Waterproof knot tying cards with step-by-step boating and sailing rope knot tying diagrams designed to be easy to follow, including descriptions and usage tips
- Printed on super thick premium plastic card stock for unmatched durability
- Portable and waterproof card format (about the size of a credit card, but more durable) is ideal for maritime environments -- far superior to paper knot books
- Includes mini carabiner for clipping your knot cards within arm's reach
- How to tie 20 nautical knots specially selected for sailing and boating scenarios
- Lowrance 000-14041-001 Boating Electrical Equipment
- Power cord, 2 Wire, HDS/mark/Elite/hook
- Power cord, 2 Wire, HDS/mark/Elite/hook
- Provides power only
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION DRY BAG - Designed for active water sports and dusty environments the KastKIng Cyclone Seal dry bag is rugged, flexible, and abrasion resistant. A super strong and abrasion resistant 500D PVC construction with precision ultrasonic welded seams provide a superior seal to prevent water intrusion. Provides a complete waterproof bag system for any environment. Perfect for Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, Hiking, Beach, Boating
- WATERPROOF PROTECTION – The KastKing Cyclone Dry Bag seal system provides an extra layer of PVC to ensure a best-in-class waterproof seal on a dry storage bag. Gives you total piece of mind to protect your valuable items from getting wet. Also has special splash-proof outer zipper pocket.
- HEAVY DUTY - Tough, resilient Spider buckle will not fatigue and break. Heavy duty self-locking clips will hold oversize loads. Cyclone waterproof bag buckles and clips are made of heavy-duty nylon and will not rust in any wet conditions. Reinforced strap attachment points.
- CONVENIENT EASY CARRY - Easy-to-Carry side handle lets you carry your dry bag with comfort and convenience; shoulder bag sling strap on 5L, 10L and 20L sizes, double comfortable backpack style shoulder straps for 30L size with shoulder pads to spread the load evenly to reduce shoulder strain. Use as a kayak bag, boat bag, dry hiking bag, or swim bag.
- VERSATILITY: KastKing Dry Bags will not replace a PFD but can be used as a supplemental emergency flotation device.Use as a kayak bag, boat bag, dry hiking bag, or swim bag.
- WHEN COMPACTED, POLE CAN PUSH/PULL 100+ LBS OF PRESSURE. FULLY EXTENDED, POLE CAN PUSH/PULL 30 LBS OF PRESSURE – For high pressure tasks, such as docking your boat with high leverage push pull action, we recommend using the pole fully contracted for maximum strength. For long reach tasks, such as retrieving rope and lines, use pole fully extended.
- FLOATING BOAT HOOK UP TO 15+ FEET OF REACH – Included is an Eversprout Extension Pole (4.5 to 12 ft) and Boat Hook (8” x 3” x 1”). Both the extension pole and boat hook float if dropped in water for a limited time (~5 mins). The Boat Hook twists onto 3-Stage Aluminum Extension Pole & extends to any custom length from 5-to-13 Feet (15 foot reach horizontally, and 18-20 ft reach vertically when standing).
- THE EVERSPROUT ADVANTAGE – 1 YEAR WARRANTY, MIND-BLOWING USA CUSTOMER SERVICE, 1 TREE PLANTED WITH EVERY ORDER – When’s the last time you had a shopping experience that ‘Wowed’ you? Probably not in a while. Here at Eversprout we match Amazing, Hand-Inspected & Packaged Products with incredible USA customer service.
- NEW UPDATE, GALVANIZED LOCKING MECHANISM PREVENTS RUST – New Galvanized Locking Mechanisms + Anodized Aluminum Extension Pole = Rust-Resistant. The premium quality boat pole is designed to meet all your needs for boating season. (Locking mechanism updated February 2020)
- THE ULTIMATE EXTENSION POLE ON THE MARKET TODAY – Lightweight Aluminum pole weighs only 1.5 pounds and is very sturdy. Non-Slip Foam Hand Grips for comfort and reliable grip in wet conditions. Frustration Free Flip-Tab Locking Mechanism means NO SECTIONS GETTING STUCK like traditional twist-lock poles, AND allows any custom length between 4.5 and 12 ft. 3/4” Acme Thread Pole Tip is made of metal alloy for durability – compatible with any Eversprout Attachment with over 10x Potential Uses.
- SOLID BRAID NYLON ROPE - This all-purpose and versatile nylon line is for indoor and outdoor application. The nylon braided rope has a stretch that allows it to absorb energy and makes it perfect for handling environmental stress and heavy loads. Best used for towing lines, mooring lines, anchoring lines, crafting, gardening, and so much more.
- INCREDIBLE RESISTANCE - Nylon fibers provide industrial resistance to wear and tear. Highly resistant to moisture, oils, abrasions, harsh chemicals, and all types of weather conditions. Nylon cord does not degrade or lose performance when confronted with heavy duty projects and workloads; it also will not twist or unravel.
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH & LONG-LASTING REUSABILITY - Constructed of solid nylon braiding for medium stretch and ultimate durability. The braided nylon line has excellent knot retention and can withstand numerous amounts of reuses. Its smooth surface makes the solid braid nylon rope ideal for winches and pulleys.
- DIMENSIONS (WIDTH X LENGTH) - (5/16 Inch x 100 Feet) Comes in different diameter thickness sizes like 1/8 inch, 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch, and 1/2 inch. Choose from Golberg’s options of pre-cut lengths of 50 feet, 100 feet, and 500 feet. Only available in the color White.
- PREMIUM BRAND - Golberg offers high quality products at affordable prices with customer satisfaction guaranteed. Manufactured in the USA with the promise of strength and consistency in all of our products.
- Extend the life of your Boat Canvas!
- Assists in hard to snap boat covers due to shrinkage!
- Size options available for your canvas snap needs!
- Prevents tears in your boat cover due to over stretching!
- 5 Easy Release Snaps Per Pack!
- How Are We Different – Unlike other rescue bags with shorter ropes, our throw rope is 70 feet long and capable of reaching a longer distance. Each safety bag and rope is bright orange in color (easy to see) and weighs 1.5lbs, which is an ideal weight for accurate throws.
- Superior Design - Each bag is 12” long x 5” in diameter. They’re made of durable, high quality nylon and contain a flotation insert that prevents the bag from sinking when a rescue is in progress. The 70 foot marine grade rope is 3/8 inch thick, has 1,500 pound tensile strength and can withstand all weather conditions.
- Multiple Purposes - Our throw bags are designed for multiple purposes. Whether your kayaking, canoeing, sailing or even ice fishing, our water safety throw bag is a must have for any water activity.
- Easy To Use - When a rescue needs to be made, simply hold the top loop of the rope and throw the bag to to your target. The 70 feet of rope will release from the bag as it’s flying through the air. The rope should be carefully stuffed into the bag after each use (not coiled or tied). Make sure to practice with your bag on dry land to become familiar with its performance
- Risk Free Purchase – Best Marine & Outdoors offers complete customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with your throw bag, we will replace or refund your order, no questions asked.
- Replacement cap for 1.5" water, waste, gasoline or diesel deck fill spouts.
- Attaching beaded chain included with cap.
- High polish stainless steel
- Flush cap is slotted for separate key (sold separately) and features an O-ring that seals the cap watertight.