- Magnolia Table is infused with Joanna Gaines' warmth and passion for all things family, prepared and served straight from the heart of her home, with recipes inspired by dozens of Gaines family favorites and classic comfort selections from the couple's new Waco restaurant, Magnolia Table.
- Jo believes there's no better way to celebrate family and friendship than through the art of togetherness, celebrating tradition, and sharing a great meal. Magnolia Table includes 125 classic recipes—from breakfast, lunch, and dinner to small plates, snacks, and desserts—presenting a modern selection of American classics and personal family favorites.
- Complemented by her love for her garden, these dishes also incorporate homegrown, seasonal produce at the peak of its flavor. Inside Magnolia Table, you'll find recipes the whole family will enjoy, such as:
- The Food Lab Better Home Cooking Through Science
- Harper Collins Magnolia Table Volume 2 Book
- Harper Collins Magnolia Table Volume 2 Book- Following the launch of her #1 New York Times best-selling cookbook, Joanna Gaines gained a deeper commitment to the value of food being shared.
- Inspired to get back in the kitchen and beyond her comfort zone, Joanna developed new recipes for her family, and yours, to gather around.
- From breakfast to dinner, plus breads, soups, and sides, this cookbook gives readers abundant reasons to gather.
- Beautifully photographed, dishes nclude: mushroom-gruyere quiche, pumpkin cream cheese bread, stuffed pork loin, lemon-lavender tart, and more.