- TOP TUBE - The Counsel is Framed Bikes entry level BMX bike made for youth and smaller adults who want to get into BMX and progress their skills to the next level. The extra long 21.5" top tube on the Counsel model delivers a better fit for larger riders who need a bit more room between the saddle and the handlebars.
- FORK - Hi-Ten Steel fork With Chromoly Legs provides a lightweight yet responsive and comfortable feel.
- FRAME - 6061 Alloy frame is a lightweight but strong material and provides a smooth and comfortable ride on the street or in the park.
- BRAKE - The Avid BB5 disc brake with 160mm rotor and Avid Alloy Lever provide a smooth and reliable stop when you need it most.
- A professional bike mechanic has all the tools and expertise to assemble your bike quickly and precisely. Having a pro assemble your bike will save time, avoid unnecessary repairs and mitigate any potential safety hazards from doing it yourself. A professional will go above and beyond by checking the bearings, truing the wheels, correctly tensioning the drivetrain and adjusting the brakes to ensure that you have a perfectly tuned bike. Leave it to a pro so you can start riding without worry!
- Hi-Ten Steel Frame and Fork
- Ideal for youth riders comfortable riding without training wheels
- Rear U Brake
- 18in Tires with Alloy Rims
- Front, rear, and wheel mounted reflectors included
- FRAME: Hi-tensile steel (20" Top-tube) FORK: Hi-tensile steel 1 1/8
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" standard unsealed
- HUB: F 3/8 & R 14mm
- SPROCKET: 25T
- PEDALS: 1/2 " Threads Plastic Platform
- The Legion L20 is a stylish freestyle BMX bike that offers everything a beginning rider needs to hit the streets and pop off curbs! Suggested rider height is 4’8” – 5’4”.
- The durable L20 features a Hi-Ten steel frame, removable brake mounts, and a 20.25-inch top tube length.
- The L20’s drivetrain features 170mm one-piece forged steel cranks with a 25T alloy chainring and American loose ball bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20” x 2.3” tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and threadless sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
- The Legion L16 is a great first BMX bike for young riders that features the geometry and feel preferred by today’s riders; Suggested rider height is 3'6" and smaller
- The Legion L18 features a durable Hi-Ten steel frame with 16.9" top tube length
- Drivetrain features a 140 mm one-piece crank with a 25T alloy chainring and American loose ball bottom bracket
- 18” x 2.3” tires mounted on aluminum single wall 28H rims with 3/8” in axle front hub and 9T cog ball bearing cassette rear hub
- Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork, 40 mm stem, standard 1-1/8” headset, and aluminum U-brake
- Designed for beginner-level riders, Hiland Hi-Ten steel frame at an amazingly affordable price.
- Hiland Hi-Ten steel frame designed for versatility and performance, Hiland gives you a comfortable, affordable bike for riding!
- The drivetrain features 140 cranks with a 36T chain ring and 18T cog freewheel,make it easy to ride.
- Aluminum linear pull brake and brake levers offer quality speed control
- 85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble,free pedals,required assembly tools included.The 20 inch wheel is ideal for ages 5 years to adult with a rider height of 3'10 and taller.The 24-inch wheel is suitable for a person 4'3 -5'3 tall. The 26-inch wheel is suitable for a person 5'1-6' tall.
- 【Durable Frame】Steel BMX bike frame and fork provides strength and durability.20.5 inch top tube length,ideal for Boy/Girl/Teenager/adult Height over 48" and over 6 years old.
- 【Drivetrain】The drivetrain features 170 mm one-piece forged steel crank with a 25T steel chainring.
- 【Excellent Performance】 The wheelset features 20"x 2.4" tires mounted on aluminum 36H rims with rear M14 axle rear hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- 【Brake】Aluminum Linear pull U-brake on the rear wheel offers excellent speed control and low maintenance, provide more safety for beginner riders.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】 85% pre-assembled.It will take about 20min to install the bike. It's backed by a limited life time warranty.
- It's back; Live the dream on the legendary Predator Team 24 by Schwinn, based on the Classic 1983 design
- Just like the original, This model features hi tensile steel and Chrome color, rattrap pedals, and aluminum alloy rims with Gum wall tires
- It's got 80's style for days, Featuring a steel frame with high shine finish and authentic decals
- 24 Inch wheels and steel axels are ready for racing on dirt or pavement; Front and rear caliper brake provides reliable stopping power
- Fits riders age 8 and up; This bike comes ready to be assembled and includes a limited lifetime for as long as you own the bike
- Capable of high-end performance – a bike designed for riders with intermediate skills all the way up to Pro – the Mongoose Title Elite 24 BMX race bike is a level above our popular Title series. Suggested rider height is 5’7" and over
- Professional-grade 6061 Tectonic T1 biaxial hydroformed and butted aluminum frame with 86mm BB shell, 3D forged 10mm dropouts and internal cable routing. 21.77” top tube length and frame weight of 3.44 lbs
- The Title Elite’s drivetrain features 175mm 2-piece 24mm hollow spindle alloy cranks with a 42T aluminum chainring and BB86 press-fit sealed bottom bracket
- The wheelset features Arisun XLR8 24” tires mounted on Xposure Infinity XD aluminum double wall rims with 10mm hollow axle sealed front hub and 18T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub
- Aluminum linear pull brake and Radius aluminum brake levers offer precision speed control, while the 6.5" 4130 chromoly handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and sealed bearing headset to combine for maximum steering performance