- Durable mountain bike designed for trails and neighborhood rides
- Alloy crank provides steady gearing and less maintenance
- Twist shifters with rear derailleur for quick gear changes on the trail
- All-terrain, wide knobby mountain tires sit on light and durable alloy wheels for added stability
- Quick release seat post makes for easy height adjustment
- 【High tech Frame】Hiland Slycan has a high quality ultralight aluminum frame with internal shift cable and brake hose routing, which can help your cables last longer by protecting them from the elements.
- 【Brake&Shifter】Dual Powerful hydraulic disc brakes are more efficient than mechanical disc brakes. It provide you better durability and stopping power for your most rugged adventures. 3*9 drivetrain allows you to find the place that’s most efficient for you within a range of variability.
- 【Lock-Out】With a lockout fork can be utilized when riding downhill and on rough terrain. With the flip of a single switch the suspension can be made more rigid for riding uphill or on pavement.
- 【Assembly Guide】85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble, assembly tools included.If you have any questions about the bike, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please don’t assemble the fork BACKWARDS.
- 【Size Guide】SIZE S suits riders between 5'1" & 5'7";SIZE M suits riders between 5'5" & 5'10";SIZE L suits riders between 5'8" & 6'2".
- The Bonafide Mountain Bike features an aluminum mountain frame and a powerful suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience
- 24-speed trigger shifters and front and rear derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all condition stopping out on the trail; Durable alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance
- High profile double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability; 2. 25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain
- This bike ships ready to be assembled, and the wheels measure 29 inches
- 18-Inch/Medium Aluminum suspension frame maximizes comfort & performance
- Element suspension fork smooths the bumps and increases control
- 21 speed rear derailleur with SRAM twist shifters changes gears easily
- Alloy wheels with quick release front
- Alloy front & rear disc brakes
- Tectonic T2 aluminum frame is designed to be lighter and stronger than ever
- 29" and 27. 5" wheel and tire options for a wide range of terrain and riding styles
- 141 mm rear hub spacing creates a more stable and rigid hardtail
- Internal cable routing allows for neat, clean lines while providing added protection
- Kraton lock-on grips provide added comfort and security
- Steel mountain-style fat tire frame
- Rear derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Front and rear disc brakes for crisp stopping and precise speed control
- Fat, knobby 4-inch wide mountain tires roll over anything in their path; 4-inch alloy rims are light and strong
- Alloy a-head stem and mountain handlebar keep you in complete control out on the trail
- Assembly tutorial video located beside the images; with a Denim Blue hardtail frame and 21 speeds to conquer the trails, the Huffy Stone Mountain is ready for outdoor adventures; just follow the steps in our product manual
- An exclusive: Ideal for ages 13 and up and a minimum rider height of 5 feet; durable steel frame backed by our limited lifetime warranty (see owner's manual); suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride
- The indexed Shimano TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration; removable rear derailleur guard ensures consistent gear operation
- 26" X 1.95" knobby tires tear into dirt bike paths with ease; linear pull hand brakes deliver consistent stopping action; premium padded ATB saddle has stitched sides for lasting quality; alloy quick release provides easy seat height adjustment
- Slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece crank have responsive feel; Kraton grips remain comfortable to the touch; alloy wheels in matte black; kickstand included
- Durable Twenty Niner Alloy frame for a forgiving ride
- Alloy front suspension fork with 100mm to smooth out the trail
- Rear shock to roll over roots and rocks in comfort; Strong yet lightweight 700c alloy double wall wheels
- Shimano 21-Speed drive train for smooth shifting; Reliable alloy caliper brakes
- Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup. Size Medium / 17 Fits 5'6"-6'0"
- [Load Max 440lb, High Carbon Steel Frame, Front And Rear Full Suspension Forks Mountain Bikes For Heavy Riders]This fat tire bike features robust construction and a high carbon steel frame, that offers a durable build and good shock absorption, that allows you to ride over sand or through snowy paths.
- [Front And Rear Dual Disc Brake,Height-Adjustable Leather Seat ]:This mountain bicycle with Dual disc brake / MTB break lever, which make the brakes more efficient and shorten the braking distance when riding out; Ergonomics designed Cortical seats provide you with the greatest comfort.Can relieve cycling fatigue, it won't be tired to sit for a long time.
- [Easy To Assemble]: This fat tire moutain bicycle arrives with 85% assembled. You just need to install the front wheel,handlebar,pedals, seat air up the tires.It was very easy to assemble it in 20-30 minutes.
- [26 inch 4.0'' Fat Tire Bike, and 21/27/30 Speeds Professional Transmission]:4.0 inch wide all-terrain knobby mountain bike fat tires roll over anything in their path; Strong grip, have a super excellent anti-skid function and is not easy to slip,suit for all kinds of topography snow, mountain, beach, road bike and etc.
- [Delivery and After-Sales]: Most products Full Suspension MTB Directly shipped from the US Los Angeles warehouse, you will receive your favorite products within 3-8 days after placing the order. If you find any problems after receiving the goods, Please contact us as soon as possible, We will reply you within 24 hours."
- Aluminum full suspension mountain frame maximizes comfort and performance. 24-inch wheels fit riders ages 8 and up, or 4’8” to 5’6”
- Suspension fork smooths out bumps and increases control
- SRAM twisth shifters change gears easily. 21 speeds with Shimano rear derailleur is great for all types of riding
- Linear pull brakes deliver great braking power
- 3 piece crank provide sure shifts. Alloy rims offer lightweight durability