- Premium Quality : With lightweight and strong aluminum alloy 19 inch Frame,29 inch wheel(18" frame with 27.5" wheels) and the high quality Suspension Fork
- Great Braking System: The front and rear disc brakes and help keep the cyclist safe even in high speeds and down sloppy terrains. You will also have more control on when and where to stop.
- Shimano 3*7 shifter makes the speed change smoother
- Unique magnesium alloy wheels and perfect color matching make bicycles more beautiful
- Durable and high quality after-sales service, so that you do not worry about the future
- Assembly video under images; ready for adrenaline-soaked adventures, the RTT features a lightweight, durable aluminum frame for easier handling on the trails and 21 speeds with smooth trigger shifting; radiant silver frame with gloss overcoat looks sharp
- All tools are included for fast assembly; 18-inch frame is suggested for a minimum inseam of 29.5 inches; 20 and 22 inch frames also available; knobby tread digs into the terrain for a solid grip on trails and paths
- The Shimano EZ Fire Plus Trigger and TY 300 rear indexed derailleur deliver 21 speeds of ultra smooth shifting, with just your index finger and thumb; it’s a complete Shimano drivetrain for precise, efficient performance
- Lightweight alloy linear pull brakes with machined alloy wheel rims enable superior brake pad contact to deliver smooth stopping power; slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding so less back and shoulder strain
- The padded saddle, with quality side stitching, can be adjusted for the perfect height and angle; the alloy quick release binder lets you easily customize for a proper fit; bold suspension fork absorbs bumps and dips with ease
- Material: [shell] 47% nylon, 38% polyester, 10% spandex, 4% neoprene, 1% polyurethane, Polygiene anti-odor treatment, [palm] 74% nylon, 12% spandex, 8% polyester, 6% neoprene, Polygiene anti-odor treatment
- Closure: slip-on
- Recommended Use: cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2-year limited
- 【High tech Frame】Hiland Slycan has a high quality ultralight aluminum frame with internal shift cable and brake hose routing, which can help your cables last longer by protecting them from the elements.
- 【Brake&Shifter】Dual Powerful hydraulic disc brakes are more efficient than mechanical disc brakes. It provide you better durability and stopping power for your most rugged adventures. 27 Speeds drivetrain allows you to find the place that’s most efficient for you within a range of variability.
- 【Lock-Out】With a lockout fork can be utilized when riding downhill and on rough terrain. With the flip of a single switch the suspension can be made more rigid for riding uphill or on pavement.
- 【Assembly Guide】85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble, assembly tools included.If you have any questions about the bike, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please don’t assemble the fork BACKWARDS. NO KICKSTAND
- 【Size Guide】SIZE S suits riders between 5'2" & 5'7";SIZE M suits riders between 5'7" & 6'1";SIZE L suits riders between 6' & 6'6".
- The Bonafide Mountain Bike features an aluminum mountain frame and a powerful suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience
- 24-speed trigger shifters and front and rear derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all condition stopping out on the trail; Durable alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance
- High profile double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability; 2. 25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain
- This bike ships ready to be assembled, and the wheels measure 29 inches
- Durable mountain bike designed for trails and neighborhood rides
- Alloy crank provides steady gearing and less maintenance
- Twist shifters with rear derailleur for quick gear changes on the trail
- All-terrain, wide knobby mountain tires sit on light and durable alloy wheels for added stability
- Quick release seat post makes for easy height adjustment
- 17 Inch Mountain Bike Frame: Adjustable seat height, 17 inch frame recommend rider height: 5'5"-6’check you size before order.
- Durable & Lightweight: Neffice mountain bike adopting high-strength aluminum alloy frame and and excellent welding technology, loading 280lb.
- Excellent Performance：27.5” tire with better grip, better off-road performance and safety; lockable front fork, a powerful suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps; 24 speed freely variable speed according to terrain, shift gears smoothly, and the front and rear double disc brakes provide powerful braking.
- Easy to Assemble: 85% of the bike have been assembled, all you need to do is install the front wheels, handlebars, pedal and saddle.
- Service and Warranty: All after-sale service is offered by Neffice, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at any time.
- Disc Brakes Front and Rear, Strong and Durable Aluminum Frames
- Easy to Use Shimano Shifters
- Adjustable Suspension - Front and Rear!
- Strong and Light Double Wall Rims, Quick Release Wheels - Front and Rear
- Requires Assembly and Tuning Before Riding!
- Trail ready alloy mountain frame with SR Suntour XC-E28 suspension fork. Fits riders 5’4” to 6’2” tall.
- 21-speed shifters and derailleurs provide quick, precise gear changes.
- Front and rear disc brakes deliver crisp, all-condition stopping.
- Double wall alloy rims provide durability without weighing you down
- 27.5-inch wheels with Mongoose 2.1-inch wide tires for all-terrain adventures.
- Schwinn aluminum dual-suspension frame with a front suspension fork and rear shocks for ultimate bump absorption and durable trail riding
- Frame – 18” Medium | Suggested rider height – 5’ 9” to 6’ 2” | Chain size – 1.5” x 3/32 with 110 links | Tire size – 29 x 2.0 | Brake type – Mechanical
- The 21-speed shifters with derailleurs are perfect for a wide gear range and smooth shifts
- Schwinn alloy triple cranks and 7-speed freewheel combine to supply the right gearing at all times
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp stopping and steady speed control on descents and extra wide double wall alloy rims wrap around 2.1-Inch wide knobby mountain tires