- Assembly tutorial located under the images; the RTT features a lightweight, durable aluminum frame for easier handling on the trails and 21 speeds with smooth trigger shifting; radiant silver frame with gloss overcoat looks sharp
- We deliver this bike with tools included for fast assembly; this 24-inch wheel bike is for a minimum inseam of 29 inches; knobby tread digs into the terrain for a solid grip on trails and paths
- The Shimano EZ Fire Plus trigger and TY300 rear indexed derailleur deliver 21 speeds of ultra smooth shifting with just your index finger and thumb; it’s a complete Shimano drivetrain for precise, efficient performance
- Lightweight alloy linear pull brakes with machined alloy wheel rims enable superior brake pad contact to deliver smooth stopping power; slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding so less back and shoulder strain
- The padded saddle, with quality side stitching, can be adjusted for the perfect height and angle; the alloy quick release binder lets you easily customize for a proper fit; suspension fork absorbs bumps and dips with ease
- 【High tech Frame】Hiland Slycan has a high quality ultralight aluminum frame for riding and moving with ease,corrosion resistant and very easy to clean and maintain.Internal shift cable and brake hose routing can help your cables last longer by protecting them from any environment,reduce wind resistance for higher speed.
- 【Brake&Shifter】Dual Powerful hydraulic disc brakes are more efficient than mechanical disc brakes, provide you better durability and stopping power for your rugged and damp adventures . 27 Speeds drivetrain allows you to find the place that’s most efficient for you and the higher gear to pursue speed within a wide range of variability.
- 【Lock-Out Fork】Adjustable damp front suspension fork absorbs any bumps and dips encountered on your path for a smoother-feeling ride. Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive,won’t absorbe your pedaling power to increase pedaling efficiency. It saves your energy and increase speed for riding on smooth roads.
- 【XC Tires】Double wall aluminum rim is not only stronger but also protects the inner tube to reduce,increase the strength of outdoor riding.27.5”*2.1” XC tires are thin and roll fast，have anti-skid patterns, wear-resistant anti-skid, good shock absorption, strong puncture and abrasion resistance,more comfortable and all-terrain riding.
- 【Buy Guide】SIZE S suits riders between 5'1" & 5'7";SIZE M suits riders between 5'5" & 5'10";SIZE L suits riders between 5'8" & 6'2".85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble, assembly tools included.Please don’t assemble the fork BACKWARDS.If you have any questions about the bike, please do not hesitate to contact us for solution.
- Durable mountain bike designed for trails and neighborhood rides
- Alloy crank provides steady gearing and less maintenance
- Twist shifters with rear derailleur for quick gear changes on the trail
- All-terrain, wide knobby mountain tires sit on light and durable alloy wheels for added stability
- Quick release seat post makes for easy height adjustment
- Trail ready alloy mountain frame with SR Suntour XC-E28 suspension fork. Fits riders 5’4” to 6’2” tall.
- 21-speed shifters and derailleurs provide quick, precise gear changes.
- Front and rear disc brakes deliver crisp, all-condition stopping.
- Double wall alloy rims provide durability without weighing you down
- 27.5-inch wheels with Mongoose 2.1-inch wide tires for all-terrain adventures.
- Internal cable routing allows for neat, clean lines ,while providing added protection. Invisible welding technology creates a better connection with each tube junction,while increasing the bike's sleek look
- 21 speeds full SHIMANO EF derailleurs and trigger shifters make it easy to adapt to your terrain with quick, precise gear changes. Front and Rear disc brakes deliver superior stopping power , so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
- Lightweight strong aluminum frame and suspension fork great for longer rides. Alloy rims offer added durability and stability. lock-out suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride. All-terrain tires can conquer gravel paths, dirt paths and rocky roads.
- 90% pre-assembled, easy to assemble, free pedals,required assembly tools included. Our customer experience team is eager to help with email and an extensive video library.
- Our seat with quick adjust seat post clamp,you make easy adjustments to the right height. We offer two sizes of bike frames, frame size 17 inches, fit riders 5'4 to 6'2" tall, frame size 15 inches, fit riders 4'8" to 5'8" tall. Check the size before you order.
- Disc Brakes Front and Rear, Strong and Durable Aluminum Frames
- Easy to Use Shimano Shifters
- Adjustable Suspension - Front and Rear!
- Strong and Light Double Wall Rims, Quick Release Wheels - Front and Rear
- Requires Assembly and Tuning Before Riding!
- Hand Built Butted 6061 Alloy 29er Hard Tail Frame
- Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Suspension Fork w/ Lockout
- Double Wall Alloy Rims
- Great starter MTB
- 18-Inch/Medium Aluminum suspension frame maximizes comfort & performance
- Element suspension fork smooths the bumps and increases control
- 21 speed rear derailleur with SRAM twist shifters changes gears easily
- Alloy wheels with quick release front
- Alloy front & rear disc brakes
- The Bonafide Mountain Bike features an aluminum mountain frame and a powerful suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience
- 24-speed trigger shifters and front and rear derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all condition stopping out on the trail; Durable alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance
- High profile double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability; 2. 25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain
- This bike ships ready to be assembled, and the wheels measure 29 inches
- Schwinn aluminum dual-suspension frame with a front suspension fork and rear shocks for ultimate bump absorption and durable trail riding
- Frame – 18” Medium | Suggested rider height – 5’ 9” to 6’ 2” | Chain size – 1.5” x 3/32 with 110 links | Tire size – 29 x 2.0 | Brake type – Mechanical
- The 21-speed shifters with derailleurs are perfect for a wide gear range and smooth shifts
- Schwinn alloy triple cranks and 7-speed freewheel combine to supply the right gearing at all times
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp stopping and steady speed control on descents and extra wide double wall alloy rims wrap around 2.1-Inch wide knobby mountain tires