- 29 Inches 3 Spoke Magnesium Alloy Wheels more easy to control.
- Aluminum 19 Inches Mountain Bike Frame more suitable for you cycling.
- 21 Speed Gears for Reliable Shifting.Dual Disc brake provided great stopping power.
- Please make sure the front Disc brake bracket on front fork and front brake Disc on front wheel both are stay at LEFT side of the bicycle.If the front brake at Right side of the bike,if you have any questions for tune brake,please contact us directl for assistance.
- Bicycle are the overweight products, if there are any scratches or damages caused during the shipping, please contact us directly for assistance. We will do our best to solve the problem for you at soonest!
- Tectonic T2 aluminum frame is designed to be lighter and stronger than ever
- 29" and 27. 5" wheel and tire options for a wide range of terrain and riding styles
- 144 mm rear hub spacing creates a more stable and rigid hardtail
- Internal cable routing allows for neat, clean lines while providing added protection
- Kraton lock-on grips provide added comfort and security
- Durable mountain bike designed for trails and neighborhood rides
- Alloy crank provides steady gearing and less maintenance
- Twist shifters with rear derailleur for quick gear changes on the trail
- All-terrain, wide knobby mountain tires sit on light and durable alloy wheels for added stability
- Quick release seat post makes for easy height adjustment
- Hardtail mountain bike with lightweight 6061 aluminum frame; perfect for exploring mountain trails. 26-inch wheels fit riders 64 to 74 inches tall
- Element suspension fork improves performance and control while providing a smoother ride
- 21-speed twist shifters and rear derailleur provide effortless gear changes
- Front and rear alloy v-brakes deliver reliable stopping power
- Double wall alloy rims offer lightweight durability
- Low stand over aluminum frame for easy on and off; designed to fit ages 8 to 12 or 53 to 61 inches tall
- SR Sun tour XCT 50mm travel fork smooths out rocks, roots, and rough pavement
- Shimano Reva shifters roll through 7 gears with an easy twist of the wrist
- Mechanical disc brakes for great control and stopping power
- Assembly tutorial is located in the related video shorts section; ideal for ages 12-19, a recommended height of 58-70 inches, and a minimum inseam of 28.5 inches
- The lightweight aluminum hardtail frame is backed by our limited 10-year warranty (see owner's manual for details); Aluminum (much lighter than steel) provides more rolling momentum so it's easier to pedal for speed and acceleration
- An all-Shimano drivetrain delivers 21 speeds of ultra smooth, precise shifting with just your index finger and thumb; premium padded ATB saddle is stitched for quality
- Front suspension fork delivers the right response for whatever terrain you ride; the front-load stem with forged crown provides extra strength for riding comfort; knobby 26" X 2.10" tires grip dirt and gravel paths with ease in wet or dry conditions
- Alloy linear pull brakes together with machined alloy wheel rims provide smooth, stopping power; slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals and Kraton grips remain comfortable on long rides
- The Schwinn Mesa 2 is for riders who want to take mountain biking to the next level. 27. 5” wheels and small frame fit riders 5’2” to 5’6” in height.
- Schwinn mountain-tuned aluminum frame and Zoom HL565 aluminum suspension fork are great for dirt trails and gravel paths.
- Shimano Tourney 21-speed drivetrain with Shimano EZ-FIRE shifters offer quick, precise shifts.
- Aluminum mechanical disc brakes deliver crisp all-condition stopping power.
- Schwinn MTB 27. 5” wheels and tires provide traction and stability out on the trail.
- The rockadile with 20-inch wheels is designed for young riders who need a trail-worthy mountain bike that's also great for a neighborhood ride and is designed for riders 4' To 5'.
- Tectonic T1 aluminum frame and fork are lightweight and durable for years of reliability.
- The 7-speed drivetrain; Shimano Tourney derailleurs and Revo shifter with a same 140 mm crank offer precise gearing.
- The Mongoose rockadile's aluminum linear pull brakes provide sure stopping power.
- Aluminum double Wall wheels with 20"x2. 35" Mongoose mountain tires offer superior traction on any terrain.
- Assembly tutorial located under the images; the RTT features a lightweight, durable aluminum frame for easier handling on the trails and 21 speeds with smooth trigger shifting; radiant silver frame with gloss overcoat looks sharp
- We deliver this bike with tools included for fast assembly; this 24-inch wheel bike is for a minimum inseam of 29 inches; knobby tread digs into the terrain for a solid grip on trails and paths
- The Shimano EZ Fire Plus trigger and TY300 rear indexed derailleur deliver 21 speeds of ultra smooth shifting with just your index finger and thumb; it’s a complete Shimano drivetrain for precise, efficient performance
- Lightweight alloy linear pull brakes with machined alloy wheel rims enable superior brake pad contact to deliver smooth stopping power; slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding so less back and shoulder strain
- The padded saddle, with quality side stitching, can be adjusted for the perfect height and angle; the alloy quick release binder lets you easily customize for a proper fit; suspension fork absorbs bumps and dips with ease
- Mongoose aluminum mountain-style frame with internal cable routing provides a durable ride
- 21 speeds let you adapt to your terrain, while front and rear disc brakes provide extra stopping power
- Threadless headset delivers crisp steering and an aluminum 3-piece crankset for easy maintenance
- Extra-large 29 x 2.35-inch tires provide extra grip and stability on road or trail
- 29-inch wheels fit adult riders 5’4” to 6’2”