- FLUSH MOUNT IN CEILING SPEAKERS - Wide sound dispersion designed speakers easily integrate with new and existing audio systems, traditional Passive speaker design, simply drive power from your home audio receiver or amp
- FULL RANGE 3-WAY SOUND - 8" High Rigidity Poly cone woofers with progressive spiders and butyl rubber surrounds, Poly Mica midranges and 13mm soft dome tweeters, 3-way passive crossovers for greater fidelity, frequency response is 40Hz-20 kHz with 95dB at 8ohm
- EASY TO INSTALL - Pressure lock mounting system clamps tight to drywall, fits round speaker hole size of 9. 49" with a mounting depth of 3. 7", overall size of 10. 86" with spring loaded raw wire connections, durable ABS housings and grills can be painted to match your decor
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Any home audio receiver or amp with raw speaker wire outputs, power from your amp should be no less than 10 and no more than 350 watts per channel, CL3 rated in wall certified raw speaker wire to connect your receiver to the speakers
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - 5 Acoustic Audio by Goldwood CS-IC83 speakers, removeable grills, cut-out templates, instruction manual. Use for home theater surround sound, whole house audio systems, business or retail installations
- GET SEAMLESS AUDIO QUALITY & POLK'S EXCELLENT SOUND REPRODUCTION with these timbre-matched overhead speakers that elevate the sound quality. ADD TO YOUR EXISTING HOME THEATER SETUP or build your own Polk collection for THE SAME GREAT POLK SOUND EVERYWHERE
- EXPERIENCE MORE BALANCED & LIFELIKE SOUND – Features an 8" Dynamic Balance woofer & a 1" aimable tweeter for more depth & detail in your music. Mineral-filled polymer cone & strong composite driver baskets create wider dispersion for EVEN-SOUND COVERAGE
- THE RUBBER SEAL DRIVES better response and PREVENTS MOISTURE ACCESS, a key feature for USE IN A BATHROOM, KITCHEN, SAUNA AND COVERED PORCH
- OUT OF THE BOX & RECESSED INTO THE CEILING - no mess, no extra assembly - in 3 simple steps QUICKLY & EASILY INSTALL these speakers. Leave the paintable aluminum grilles as is or spray paint to MATCH YOUR EXISTING INTERIOR and virtually make them disappear
- Polk's UNWAVERING COMMITMENT, RELIABILITY, AND CRAFTSMANSHIP, has made it one of the most trusted names in home audio speakers and entertainment systems. They bring out the BEST IN TECHNOLOGY, so you can SIT BACK, RELAX AND LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART!
- Crossover Type-2-way; Maximum Frequency Response-28 kHz; Physical Characteristics-Color-White
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 140W / 50W; Impedance-8 Ohm; Physical Characteristics-Depth-4.3
- Driver Type-Dome; Crossover Frequency-3.50 kHz; Physical Characteristics-Diameter-10.9
- Slim profile design for flush in-celing or wall mounting
- Sealed back cover protects against dust and moisture
- The architectural speakers by Sonance for ambient listening. Enjoy crystal clear sound and comfortable listening from anywhere in the room with Sonos In-Ceiling by Sonance. Power these wired speakers with Amp for the full Sonos experience, including custom Trueplay tuning.
- Amp unlocks Trueplay, which accounts for the size, construction, and layout of the room where the speakers are placed and adjusts for the best possible sound.
- The specially designed round, or optional square, grilles can be painted to match your ceiling.
- With a shared commitment to superior sound and great design, Sonos and Sonance have partnered on a collection of passive architectural speakers optimized for Sonos Ampere
- Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over Wi-Fi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
- 2-way in-ceiling speaker, 9.4-inch cutout diameter, with a high excursion 8-inch poly woofer and a 1-inch soft dome tweeter
- Perfect integration between the tweeter and woofer is achieved through a 6dB crossover network
- Smooth and natural sound signature with robust bass output for impactful listening experience
- Designed for optimal performance in a wide variety of home entertainment applications
- Easy to install and can be painted to blend into any décor
- Acoustic Audio CS-ic83 in ceiling speakers, recommended power is 20-350 watts per speaker, frequency response is 40Hz-20 kHz, efficiency is 95dB, 8ohm, 3-way design and functionality
- 8" woofers, high rigidity polypropylene cones with progressive spiders, butyl rubber surrounds, poly mica midranges, 13mm soft dome tweeters, 3-way passive crossovers for greater fidelity
- Spring loaded speaker wire terminals, paintable grills and frames, cut out is 9.49", overall is 10.86", mounting depth 3.7", designed and engineered in the USA, full instructions included
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, center channel, home theater, multiple room systems, industrial sound, outdoor entertainment areas, decks, patios, pools
- This listing and price is for 3 pair / 6 in ceiling speakers
- 1” Aluminum Tweeter
- 6.5"" Pivoting IMG Woofer
- Horn-loaded technology
- Controlled Dispersion Technology (CDT)
- Treble attenuation switches
- Perfect for those who want excellent performance, reliability and durability at an affordable price, the R-1650-C brings dynamic acoustic performance to both home and commercial environments.
- The R-1650-C employs a 6.5-inch polymer-cone woofer and a large motor structure for high sensitivity. A coaxially mounted 1-inch polymer-dome tweeter distributes smooth, clear highs over a wide area.
- The speakers mounting system makes installation a breeze, while its paintable aluminum grille provides added rust protection in moisture-prone areas such as bathrooms, kitchens and saunas.
- DIMENSIONS - 9.5" (24.1cm)
- CUTOUT DIMENSIONS - 8.3" (21cm)
- Wireless Bluetooth Serise Connection:TWS function lets you pair 4 speakers for a powerful true stereo surround sound.(the HOST speaker and SUB speaker will automatically link with each other within 6 seconds after you turn on both, simple and easy to use)
- 100FT RANGE:Advanced 5.0 ensures more stable and instant pairing compared to 4.2 and lower; maintains a strong connection up to 100 ft unobstructed away from your device; 3.5mm aux in jack for connecting devices
- Flush Mount Desgin：Compact flush mount design for simple easy installation in-wall / in-ceiling , or pre-cut speaker openings, for in home use, office, professional, or custom audio applications on any flat surface.
- Mounts on Ceilings:Total Speakers Diameter 8.46 Inches (21.5 CM),Cut Out Diameter 7.3 Inches(18.5 CM),Speakers Depth: 4.33 Inches (11 CM)
- What's in the box:HCS528 speakers x 4 , Speaker Connection Wires x 4,Bluetooth Amplifier Box x 2,Power adapater X 2.
- 1” Titanium Tweeter
- 8" Pivoting Cerametallic Woofer
- Horn-loaded technology
- Controlled Dispersion Technology (CDT)
- Treble and midbass attenuation switches