- The Legion L500 is a fully park, street or dirt worthy freestyle BMX bike that offers everything a rider could need from Beginner level curb jumps all the way up To advanced Aerial tricks on a quarter pipe. Suggested rider height is 5'8" And up.
- This ultra-durable L500 features a Mongoose full 4130 chromo frame, removable brake mounts, and mid BB shell. 21” top tube length.
- The l500's drivetrain features 175 mm two-piece tubular chromo hollow spindle cranks with a 25T aluminum chain ring and mid sealed bearing bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20” x 2. 4” tires mounted on wide aluminum double Wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle Front hub and 9T Cog sealed bearing free coaster rear hub.
- Aluminum u-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the 4130 chromo handlebar and fork are joined by a 50 mm stem and thread less sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
- Our frames come reinforced in all the points where all the impact is taken from doing tricks.
- Our combo features a thick foam padded seat with Elite BMX embroidery, with a 25.4mm alloy post for a lightweight combo. Seat Clamp 28.6mm is included
- One of the best complete BMX bikes on the market today! Equipped with everything you need, including a 3-piece Cro-Mo crankset
- The Elite free-coaster has a 6061-T6 aluminum shell with sealed bearings, 14mm hollow Chromoly axle, 1-pc Chromoly driver with sealed needle and roller bearings.
- FRAME: Hi-tensile steel (20" Top-tube) FORK: Hi-tensile steel 1 1/8
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" standard unsealed
- HUB: F 3/8 & R 14mm
- SPROCKET: 25T
- PEDALS: 1/2 " Threads Plastic Platform
- The ultimate racing machine rides again with a Schwinn Hiten steel BMX frame based on the iconic 1989 design. Fits riders 4’8” to 5’4” in height
- Classic BMX handlebar with a period-correct laid-back seat post and Sting top tube pad
- Other period-correct details include decals, paint, and parts for an awesome vintage look
- Single speed drivetrain and rear caliper brake provide easy, low maintenance riding
- Aluminum rims add lightweight strength. Tubular crankset adds strength and stiffness for faster acceleration
- Mongoose Hi-Ten steel BMX frame and fork is sturdy and ready for action made for minimum rider height of 48-inches
- Back brakes only, 40x16T gearing with 1-piece forged steel 170mm cranks offers simple single-speed riding
- Cast aluminum mag wheels with sealed bearings will turn heads
- Cable detangler for 360 degree handlebar spins and Alloy rear U-brakes for secure stops
- Comes with kickstand, chain guard, and 4 freestyle pegs
- A joke graphic t-shirt for the motocross off-road cross country rider crazy cycling enthusiast who loves to do bicycle stunts while biking on two wheels. They are crazy vintage bikers who find freedom doing wheelies and tricks in the BMXer life park.
- An awesome cute gift for your sand day freestyle racing and dirt jumping. Cool USA Riding bandits like bike helmets, shorts, goggles, knee pads, riding gear and rad jerseys.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Blast off with the Schwinn Coal Krate, featuring an iconic Sting-Ray frame and springer fork
- Vintage details include high-rise ape handlebars, banana seat, and sissy bar for that boss '70's look
- Single speed drivetrain is easy to use and maintain. Rear coaster brake provides intuitive stopping
- 16” front wheel. 20” rear wheel features real Sting-Ray Slik tire. Lightweight aluminum rims. Fenders look great and help protect you from splashes
- Fits riders age 6 and up. This bike comes unassembled and includes a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike
- Frame: Aluminum BMX bike frame is strong and lightweight to improve speed and handling; stitched ATB seat and Kraton grips provide maximum comfort so you can focus on the ride; Designed for ages 5 years to adult with a rider height of 44 inches and taller
- Drivetrain: 3 piece steel crank with 44T chainring provides a strong platform for freestyle BMX riding; 44/16 gearing; chain tensioner keeps the chain tight during aggressive riding
- Style: Awesome BMX race styling with sleek gloss black paint makes the Enigma the envy of the neighborhood; the Enigma is ready to take on the sidewalk, dirt track, or park
- Wheels: Enigma has 20” x 1.95” tires paired with aluminum alloy single-wall rims; it’s a strong platform for BMX racing while the lighter weight improves handling and speed
- Brakes: Linear pull V-brake on the rear wheel offers excellent speed control and low maintenance
- 【Durable Frame】Steel BMX bike frame and fork provides strength and durability.20.5 inch top tube length,ideal for Boy/Girl/Teenager/adult Height over 48" and over 6 years old.
- 【Drivetrain】The drivetrain features 170 mm one-piece forged steel crank with a 25T steel chainring.
- 【Excellent Performance】 The wheelset features 20"x 2.4" tires mounted on aluminum 36H rims with rear M14 axle rear hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- 【Brake】Aluminum Linear pull U-brake on the rear wheel offers excellent speed control and low maintenance, provide more safety for beginner riders.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】 85% pre-assembled.It will take about 20min to install the bike.If you have problem about assembly or the bike, please tell us.