- The rolling caddy can be placed in 2 separate locations on the front of the cabinet and it tucks neatly away when not in use.
- The lift mechanism moves your sewing machine up and down in 3 separate positions and is adjustable for all heights of machines.
- The wide room in front of the lift allows the sewer to sit comfortably in the correct center needle sewing position.
- The Aussie II features two drawers, a large door bin, and four swivel trays for storage of all your sewing notions.
- When your sewing is complete, safely conceal and secure all your sewing notions and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut.
- Air Lift Mechanism: The Bertha has an easy to use airlift mechanism that raises and lowers your sewing machine with just a simple push. You can position the base of your machine flush with the table top in freearm position (useful for working on sleeves and cuffs) or you can push it down slightly into flatbed position so that that the sewing bed is flush with the surface. The airlift mechanism can fully adjust to any type of sewing machine base height so you can be sure your fabric will be perfectly level. With one push downwards you can store your sewing machine all the way out of sight.
- Large Machines: The Bertha is designed to hold the largest of machines and the airlift mechanism can handle a 60 pound machine. The opening will accommodate sewing machines up to 22 9/16 inches (wide) x 11 3/4 inches front to back (deep) x 14 1/2 inches (tall.) The Bertha will fit the new Bernina 830 Viking Sapphire and Babylock Ellisimo.
- Generous Surface Area: When the leaves are in the open position the table top features a vast expanse of surface area to either side of your chair. You sit comfortably in the center right in front of the needle. Meanwhile the leaves rest on sturdy supports so you do not need to fear that they will bow or crack the second you put anything heavier than a spool of thread on top.
- Quilt Leaf: Included with the Bertha is the space expanding quilt leaf. This will increase your surface area even more by adding a table top behind your machine. The leaf attaches to the back of the cabinet by sliding along a metal rod. The rod allows you to position the leaf exactly where your want it. (Generally a little to the left of your machine.) Once your leaf is attached fragile quilts and other materials won't fall to the floor as you sew.
- Closed Dimensions: Closed: 42 3/4" W x 19" D (front to back) x 30 1/4" H, Open: 70 5/8" W x 59 7/8" D x 29 1/2" H
- Sewing Machines That Fit: Supports sewing machines up to 55 pounds. Width: 23 3/4" (left to right), Depth: 12 1/2" (front to back), Height: 14 1/2"
- Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine.
- Cubby Width: 13 1/4". Cubby Depth: 14 3/4". Cubby Height: 15 1/2".
- Made from melamine laminate, MDF, and composite. Color: Ash White
- Includes quilt leaf extension. Dimensions: 25-¾"w x 16-½"d x 24t".
- Closed Dimensions: 55"w x 21"d x 29-1/2"t.
- Open Dimensions: 55"w x 40-1/2 "d x 29-1/2"t (quilt leaf out).
- Sewing Machines no larger then: 22 1/8" w x 11 1/8" d x 13-7/8" tall.
- Air Lift Mechanism: The Arrow Norma Jean table has an easy to use airlift mechanism that raises and lowers your sewing machine with just a simple push. You can position the base of your machine flush with the table top in freearm position, or you can push it down slightly into flatbed position so that that the sewing bed is flush with the surface. The mechanism easily adjusts to accommodate any sewing machine base height, so you can be sure your fabric will be perfectly level.
- Large Surface Area With Compartments: When the leaves are in the open position, the table top features a vast expanse of surface area to either side of your chair. (The leaves rest on sturdy supports, so you don’t need to fear that they will bow and crack the second you put anything heavier than a spool of thread on top.) The opened leaves reveal not only functional surface area, but also recessed compartments for keeping tools and materials handy.
- Storage: When the main door is opened, it not only creates space for your chair, but allows you to enjoy easy access to four accessory trays attached to the inside of the door. The trays are perfect for holding thread and other small notions. Four large drawers provide even more storage. Having a place for all your materials makes getting organized a snap, and your sewing experience becomes much more pleasurable.
- Flexibility: When you’re done using your machine, simply push down to lower it all the way into the cabinet . Then, fold up the leaves, close the door, and voila: You’ve got a small, tidy cabinet that conceals your machine and supplies. It can also easily roll out of the way until you need it next.
- Styling and Finishes: The Norma Jean features beautiful, classic styling with furniture edges and elegant knobs and drop-handle pulls. It comes in classic oak with polished brass hardware, crisp white with brushed nickel hardware, or an elegant cherry finish with polished brass hardware.
- Drop leaf provides extra work space for sewing or crafts
- Storage behind roll-open door includes two storage bins and hidden shelf for sewing machine
- Two adjustable shelves behind door
- Melamine top surface is heat, stain, and scratch-resistant
- Easy-roll casters
- Drop leaf craft and sewing table provides extra work space.
- Storage behind roll-open door includes two storage bins and hidden shelf for sewing machine.
- Overall Dimensions: 62.20" L x 19.5" W x 28.5" H || Weight: 83.2 lbs.
- Two adjustable shelves behind door.
- Melamine top surface is heat, stain, and scratch-resistant.
- Needs Assembly
- Has wheels to easily move if needed. Opening dimensions: 12-9/16" deep x 18-7/8" wide x 13-1/8" tall
- Open dimensions: 63-3/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep x 30-1/2" tall
- Closed dimensions: 32-1/2" wide x 19-3/4" deep x 31" tall
- Components: Back Brace and Drawer Bottoms
- Spacious work surface for sewing, scrapbooking, and much more
- Melamine top surface is heat, stain, and scratch-resistant
- Two drawers with full extension slides hold letter-size hanging files so you can stay organized
- Open storage shelf for those items that just won't fit in a drawer
- Power outlet for easy access plugging in your sewing machine, glue gun, lamp or other accessory