- Cool Tony Hawk design with matte finish
- Durable steel frame
- Threadless stem
- Rear Promaxx “U” style brake and lever
- Adjustable seat post, alloy rims and alloy kickstand
- The Legion L20 is a stylish freestyle BMX bike that offers everything a beginning rider needs to hit the streets and pop off curbs! Suggested rider height is 4’8” – 5’4”.
- The durable L20 features a Hi-Ten steel frame, removable brake mounts, and a 20.25-inch top tube length.
- The L20’s drivetrain features 170mm one-piece forged steel cranks with a 25T alloy chainring and American loose ball bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20” x 2.3” tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and threadless sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
- Top Tube - The Impact Is Framed Bikes Entry Level Bmx Bike Made For Youth And Smaller Adults Who Want To Get Into Bmx And Progress Their Skills To The Next Level. The Extra Long 20.75" Top Tube On The Impact Xl Model Delivers A Better Fit For Larger Riders Who Need A Bit More Room Between The Saddle And The Handlebars.
- Fork - Not Only Is Our Hi-Ten Steel Fork More Durable Than An Aluminum Fork, It Also Offers Improved Vibration Reduction Vs. The Standard Aluminum Fork.
- Frame - The Hi-Ten Frame And Forks Matched With 8" Rise Handlebars Deliver A Smooth And Comfortable Ride On The Street Or In The Park
- Brake - The Framed Alloy Rear U-Brake Is Mounted Directly To The Bike Frame So It Can Consistently Dole Out Reliable Stopping Power.
- A Professional Bike Mechanic Has All The Tools And Expertise To Assemble Your Bike Quickly And Precisely. Having A Pro Assemble Your Bike Will Save Time, Avoid Unnecessary Repairs And Mitigate Any Potential Safety Hazards From Doing It Yourself. �A Professional Will Go Above And Beyond By Checking The Bearings, Truing The Wheels, Correctly Tensioning The Drivetrain And Adjusting The Brakes To Ensure That You Have A Perfectly Tuned Bike. Leave It To A Pro So You Can Start Riding Without Worry!
- Our frames come reinforced in all the points where all the impact is taken from doing tricks.
- Our combo features a thick foam padded seat with Elite BMX embroidery, with a 25.4mm alloy post for a lightweight combo. Seat Clamp 28.6mm is included
- One of the best complete BMX bikes on the market today! Equipped with everything you need, including a 3-piece Cro-Mo crankset
- The Elite free-coaster has a 6061-T6 aluminum shell with sealed bearings, 14mm hollow Chromoly axle, 1-pc Chromoly driver with sealed needle and roller bearings.
- Capable of high-end performance – a bike designed for riders with intermediate skills all the way up to Pro – the Mongoose Title Elite 24 BMX race bike is a level above our popular Title series. Suggested rider height is 5’7" and over
- Professional-grade 6061 Tectonic T1 biaxial hydroformed and butted aluminum frame with 86mm BB shell, 3D forged 10mm dropouts and internal cable routing. 21.77” top tube length and frame weight of 3.44 lbs
- The Title Elite’s drivetrain features 175mm 2-piece 24mm hollow spindle alloy cranks with a 42T aluminum chainring and BB86 press-fit sealed bottom bracket
- The wheelset features Arisun XLR8 24” tires mounted on Xposure Infinity XD aluminum double wall rims with 10mm hollow axle sealed front hub and 18T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub
- Aluminum linear pull brake and Radius aluminum brake levers offer precision speed control, while the 6.5" 4130 chromoly handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and sealed bearing headset to combine for maximum steering performance
- FRAME: Hi-tensile steel (20" Top-tube) FORK: Hi-tensile steel 1 1/8
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" standard unsealed
- HUB: F 3/8 & R 14mm
- SPROCKET: 25T
- PEDALS: 1/2 " Threads Plastic Platform
- Frame: Tig Welded Alloy 6061-T6
- Fork: 1 1/8" Cr-Mo Fork
- Headset: 1 1/8" Throne Sealed Bearing
- Saddle: 215mm L / 120mm W
- Handlebars: 810mm Wide Alloy BMX / 140mm Tall
- Steel mountain-style fat tire frame; 26-inch wheels fit riders 64 to 74 inches tall
- 7-speed shifter provides smooth gear changes
- Front and rear disc brakes for crisp stopping and precise speed control
- Fat, knobby 4-inch wide mountain tires roll over anything in their path; 4-inch alloy rims are light and strong
- Alloy a-head stem and mountain handlebar keep you in complete control out on the trail
- Designed for beginner-level riders, Hiland Hi-Ten steel frame at an amazingly affordable price.
- Hiland Hi-Ten steel frame designed for versatility and performance, Hiland gives you a comfortable, affordable bike for riding!
- The drivetrain features 140 cranks with a 36T chain ring and 18T cog freewheel,make it easy to ride.
- Aluminum linear pull brake and brake levers offer quality speed control
- 85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble,free pedals,required assembly tools included.The 20 inch wheel is ideal for ages 5 years to adult with a rider height of 3'10 and taller.The 24-inch wheel is suitable for a person 4'3 -5'3 tall. The 26-inch wheel is suitable for a person 5'1-6' tall.
- Schwinn aluminum gravel/adventure frame with rigid fork is great for fast riding on varied terrain. 700c wheels fit riders 5’4” to 6’2” in height.
- 14 speeds with Shimano shifter / brake lever combo and Shimano rear derailleur provide quick gear changes.
- Alloy mechanical disc brakes deliver superior stopping power.
- Schwinn 700 x 38c Multi -Terrain tires provide go-anywhere traction.
- Quick release seat post makes for easy saddle height adjustment.