- Own your own mid-century modern masterpiece. Finely detailed inside and out.
- Easy and fun to build with detailed, step-by-step instructions
- Perfect gift for fans of architecture and mid-century modern
- Your purchase helps support the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation and preservation of his historic buildings
- Made from American Cherry veneers, MDF, and acrylic
- No prior experience is necessary, just the desire to have fun.
- Easy methods for laying track
- Wiring techniques
- From the Worlds Greatest Hobby industry project
- Everything you need to know about building your first model railroad. Hosted by actor Michael Gross
- Drum roll please as we proudly introduce the first-ever, playable LEGO Grand Piano; Experience the hands-on pleasure of creating a highly sophisticated LEGO concert piano model and then play beautiful music with it
- The LEGO Ideas Grand Piano (21323) has a removable 25-key keyboard, authentic hammer action, moving dampers and pedal, and motor; Combined with the LEGO Powered Up app, you can play a tune yourself or automatically
- Revel in the authentic design details of this beautiful model, from the top lid that can be propped up just like a real grand piano’s, to the opening fallboard and piano leg wheels, plus a height adjustable bench
- If you are looking for a creative DIY project, this 3,662-piece model building kit is ideal for you; So, take some time out and click your stress away with a rewarding challenge that will leave you feeling revitalized
- The piano measures over 8.5” (22.5cm) high, 12” (30.5cm) wide and 13.5” (35.5cm) deep when closed; A stylish item for your home or workplace, it also makes a cool gift for musicians, music-lovers, pianists and hobbyists