- Disc Brakes Front and Rear, Strong and Durable Aluminum Frames
- Easy to Use Shimano Shifters
- Adjustable Suspension - Front and Rear!
- Strong and Light Double Wall Rims, Quick Release Wheels - Front and Rear
- Requires Assembly and Tuning Before Riding!
- Built to Last --- WOTOW 16 in 1 multi tool is made by Chrome-Vanadium Steel, corrosion resistant and capable of withstanding high amount of turning force when in use.
- Riding Companion --- Equipped with Allen Key (mm): 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6, Socket Hex Wrench (mm): 8 | 9 | 10 and a Socket Extension Rod, Flat Wrench (mm): 8 | 10 | 15, Spoke 14GE, Slot & Cross Screwdriver, WOTOW bike multi function tool kit always have your back in each trip.
- Compact & Easy to Carry --- Only at 3.5*1.8*1.1 inch (L*W*H) when folding, mini enough to throw into saddle bags or pocket, portable to carry anywhere and not add load to cyclists.
- Tire Levers --- 3 Nylon tire pry bars are included in the tool kit, easy for cyclists to remove the inner tube and provide assistance during repairing for a flat tire.
- Extra Allen Wrench --- A separate Allen wrench is designed to tighten the bolts if the tool get loose, or to loosen it when the hinge too tight in the first use.
- The Bonafide Mountain Bike features an aluminum mountain frame and a powerful suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience
- 24-speed trigger shifters and front and rear derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all condition stopping out on the trail; Durable alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance
- High profile double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability; 2. 25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain
- This bike ships ready to be assembled, and the wheels measure 29 inches
- Strong and Durable
- Easy to Use Shifters
- Adjustable Suspension - Front and Rear!
- Assembly Required
- Quick Release Wheels - Front and Rear
- ✔Free pedals and comfortable seat include in package. The weight of the mountain bike is 39 Lbs. Recommended rider weight: Within 300 lbs, Recommended rider height: 5.3' - 7.0'.
- ✔A foldable mountain bike with 26-inch wheels, 17-inch frame, 6-spoke fashion rims, safer and fastness. Adjust the suitable seat height, brakes, and transmission according to the instructions. Note: the handlebar height is fixed.
- ✔Folding bike with high carbon steel mountain bike dual suspension frame. 21-speed gears, allow you to switch through the gears very quickly with your fingertips, so you can quickly select a gear for every terrain. Enjoy different speed cycling experiences, like a wind chaser.
- ✔Great Braking System. Front and Rear Disc Brakes and Quick Releases. The front and rear disc brakes and help keep the cyclist safe even at high speeds and down sloppy terrains. You will also have more control over when and where to stop.
- ✔Assembly Required. Please identify the pedal L/R logo Correctly install the pedal. Assemble the remaining 20% by yourself. Includes all the tools you need for building and maintaining your own bicycle. Any problem pls feel free to contact us.
- 18-Inch/Medium Aluminum suspension frame maximizes comfort & performance
- Element suspension fork smooths the bumps and increases control
- 21 speed rear derailleur with SRAM twist shifters changes gears easily
- Alloy wheels with quick release front
- Alloy front & rear disc brakes
- Aluminum MTB frame with hydroformed tubing and a powerful front suspension fork is strong and reliable; 26-inch wheels fit riders 64 to 74 inches tall
- 21-speed shifters make for smooth gear changes on every ride
- Front and rear V-brakes ensure quick stops out on the trail
- Light, durable alloy rims and 26x2.125" (diameter x width) tires roll over anything
- Riser handlebar with colored end plugs completes the MTB look
- Assembly tutorial located under the images; the RTT features a lightweight, durable aluminum frame for easier handling on the trails and 21 speeds with smooth trigger shifting; radiant silver frame with gloss overcoat looks sharp
- We deliver this bike with tools included for fast assembly; this 24-inch wheel bike is for a minimum inseam of 29 inches; knobby tread digs into the terrain for a solid grip on trails and paths
- The Shimano EZ Fire Plus trigger and TY300 rear indexed derailleur deliver 21 speeds of ultra smooth shifting with just your index finger and thumb; it’s a complete Shimano drivetrain for precise, efficient performance
- Lightweight alloy linear pull brakes with machined alloy wheel rims enable superior brake pad contact to deliver smooth stopping power; slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding so less back and shoulder strain
- The padded saddle, with quality side stitching, can be adjusted for the perfect height and angle; the alloy quick release binder lets you easily customize for a proper fit; suspension fork absorbs bumps and dips with ease
- NO WORRIES ABOUT THE VALVES: Hiland had corrected the valve to American standard - Schrader valve(A.V)
- DRUABLE FRAME :Hiland steel frame, 24/26*1.95 Kenda tires, disc-brake, Taiwan ZOOM suspension fork.Frame LIFE TIME warranty.
- SHIMANO DRIVETRAIN :SHIMANO RevoShift twist grip shifters with 21 speeds,pedaling up a hill will be easier.
- FREE KICKSTAND AND PEDALS :85% pre-assembled,come with basic assembly tools, really easy to assemble.Free kickstand and pedals included.Hiland customized kickstand, nice-looking and practical, you don't need to buy extra kickstand.
- 24 inch ideal for 4'7'' & 5'5" teenager,26 inch ideal for 5'5" & 6'1'', CHECK THE SIZE BEFORE YOU ORDER.
- 26-inch full suspension aluminum MTB frame
- Suspension fork 65mm travel
- Shimano 21 Speed Shifters with Rear Tourney Derailleur
- Front Disc Brake/Rear Linear Pull Brake
- Alloy Wheel Rims