- Easy to install: chain joints for the magic buckle, easy to disassemble, easy to clean, reusable
- Strong Rally: Special forging steel, repeated forging, strict control of materials to ensure the strength
- Smooth lubrication: surface polishing, internal oiling
- Accurate matching: professional equipment test spacing, professional and technical test data
- Durable: rust and corrosion
- Fits 10 to 24 speed bicycles
- 1/2" x 3/32" with 112 links
- Master link included - easy to install
- Bell Chain Repair Kit needed to lengthen or shorten chain
- Designed for Shimano 11-speed drivetrains
- Ultegra/XT-level chain can handle demands of both road and mountain drivetrains
- Asymmetric plate design optimized for smooth shifts and greater overall performance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment on inner and outer link plates ensures ultra-low friction plus a chain that runs smoother and wears longer
- 116 links
- Acera CN-HG71 Chain
- Every connector of the chain has been carefully dealt with, so it is not easy to fall off.
- Excellent workmanship ensures that the chain and gears are closely occluded.
- It is very suitable for replacing old or damaged chains on bicycles.
- The product is made of high quality steel with good toughness, wear resistance and long service life.
- The product can be used as a general chain to replace the chain of 6/7/8 speed flywheel. It is suitable for 18, 21, 24 speed mountain bicycles and road bicycles.
- Shimano Ultegra/XT 9 Speed Chain, CN HG93, 304 grams
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY：Suitable for 6/7/8 speed bicycle chain, 1/2"x3/32" ;Compatible for racing bike,road bike, mountain bike.
- HIGH STRENGTH：Special forging steel,tensile strength over 820 kgf to ensure the high strength.
- SMOOTH LUBRICATION：Surface polishing, internal oiling,provides corrosion and rust protection;Double X bridge shape design for super fast and smooth shifting.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE：This bike chain is in compact design and box package is portable for carrying to anywhere anytime.
- EASY TO USE：Chain joints for the magic buckle, easy to remove or install the bike link.Just line everything up properly and push the pin out and remove link, then put the chain back together, line it all up and turn the sprocket to confirm the chain is firmly attached.（Note：Does not include disassembly tools）
- 18/21/24 speed
- Stretch proof. Inner Plate Chamferring
- Colour: silver
- Model "X8" and "X8.99" are the same.
- 9-Speed Chain - Strong and precise 114 link chain with chrome hardened pin treatment, designed and tested to work with Campy and Shimano drivetrains
- Plate Profile - Features an inner and outer plate design that offers faster and more accurate shifting in all conditions
- PowerLink - Exclusive chain connector that offers a tool-free way to install and remove chains for easy cleaning and maintenance
- PowerChain II - Increases front and load shifting performance without sacrificing rear shifting precision.
- Step2 Riveting - The Step2 riveting process increases the Push Pin Power for increased strength and durability