- SIZING NOTE: Product runs small. Recommend sizing up one size.
- LAUNCH D30 ELBOW GUARD: The Launch D3O Elbow Guards offer an excellent combination of impact absorbing protection with a value-focused build.
- D30: The CE certified D3O insert works seamlessly with the slip-on design to provide all-day comfort and confidence.
- NONSLIP: Slip-on fit with hook and loop adjuster
- STAY DRY AND COOL: The moisture-wicking, open mesh design improves airflow and helps to reduce overheating hot rides.
- PERFECT FIT: Featuring SmartFlex: Flexible as you Ride. Hardens on Impact.
- EXCEPTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION: Body-mapped impact absorbing SmartFlex pads
- COMFORT AND BREATHABILITY: Moisture-wicking, UPF 50+ compression fabric keeps wearer dry and comfortable.
- VENTILATED: 2-panel design for second-skin fit while additional front pad ventilation holes maximize air circulation.
- SECURE FIT: Compression sleeve with silicone grippers to keep your pads in place. PLEASE NOTE: This is a tight-fitting compression sleeve. Please size up if you prefer a more generous fit.
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION: Body-mapped impact absorbing SmartFlex pads react to absorb the impact and protect
- DURABLE: Armortex technology adds durability to these pads and resists tearing or catching
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Adjustable fit strap provides customized comfort and security
- STAYS IN PLACE: Gripper pads on top annd bottom of sleeve distributes pressure and keeps pads in place
- BREATHABLE: Ventilated mesh back keeps you cool and dry
- Material: synthetic
- Closure: elastic silicone gripper
- Protection Area: elbow
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
- Sizing runs Small. Size up for more comfy fit. D30 high-performance shock absorbing foam T5 + Optional Cold Test (-10C).
- Perforated neoprene enhances venting and moisture control.
- Soft mesh panel at inner elbow to keep your arms cool. Integrated comfort pad on the center elbow. Terry lined wicking for comfort.
- Woven upper elastic comfort strap keeps your pad from riding down.
- Kevlar front shield keeps your pads from getting chewed up on concrete and asphalt.
- ALL MOUNTAIN/TRAIL RIDING: Riding friendly, lightweight, slip-on elbow pads perfect for all mountain/trail riding. These pads give you flexible coverage without restriction
- NEOPRENE FABRIC: Features a perforated neoprene on the outside of the arm and stretch material on the back. Provides optimal function for the best performance.
- MULTI-FABRIC: Multi-fabric construction provides a perfect, snug fit that will keep you secure throughout your whole ride.
- SLEEK FIT: They can be easily removed and stored as temperatures rise, or conditions permit.
- FOX RACING: Fox has maintained its position as the innovation leader in the MX industry by designing and producing motocross gear and apparel for the worlds best riders
- High density 8-link foam padding for knee caps
- Outside Kevlar knee cover for maximum abrasion and tear resistance
- Six padded pockets for key impact areas to the sides of the elbow
- Perforated Neoprene body for breathability
- Inside terry-cloth lining for comfort and sweat absorption
- MOUNTAIN BIKING: A light-duty elbow pad for riders wanting freedom of movement without completely sacrificing safety; Certified to EN 1621-1, Level 2 standards
- VPD AIR PROTECTION: Lightweight and highly ventilated, VPD Air is designed for those who find body armor too bulky, warm or restrictive; Provides flexible protection for every ride
- VENTILATED DESIGN: Highly ventilated panels keep you cool, loose and protected on the road; A low profile design further supports practicality and comfort, enhancing the barely-there feel of the pads
- STRETCH FABRIC: The Joint VPD Air Elbow pads are made with reinforced stretch fabric that allows you to move naturally without chafing or slipping
- HIGHLY SECURE: Neoprene anti-slip material on the inside will keep them in place while a crash retention strap (CRS) ensures a comfortable, snug fit
- UNPARALLELED PROTECTION. Structured with a strategically placed foam grid, which provides average relief from all sorts of ailments affecting the elbow area including joint inflammation, tendonitis, golf elbow, tennis elbow, and other elbow pain. This elbow pads are exceptional injury prevention methods while enabling the user to properly approach any activity.
- INCREDIBLY STRATEGIC FABRICATION. Made from foam padding in order to provide reliable and fail-safe support for activities requiring strenuous arm movement, including Golf, Tennis, Baseball, Crossfit, Basketball, Weightlifting, Powerlifting, and/or Volleyball. Confidently enjoy these activities with remarkable elbow support while still maintaining your peak performance and full range of arm motion.
- ABSOLUTE SNUG FIT. Designed tactically with foam padding on a breathable compression fabric for superior and optimum comfort, support, and relief without undermining and compromising your mobility. The snug fit of the material maintains joint stability regardless of the activity at hand may it be light or strenuous.
- COMES IN A PAIR. Support both elbows by acquiring a pair of this durable elbow pads. Made to withstand machine washing and drying without deforming the foam pads. Suitable for both male and female. Perfect for people of all ages and fitness levels. Wear it everyday.
- ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL. To ensure neither of comfort, protection nor mobility are compromised, please take the time to measure before purchasing: Small (7.5-10”), Medium (10-12”), Large (12-14”). With Bodyprox, do your usual thing outdoors unworried!
- MOUNTAIN BIKING: An all-round elbow pad that offers a high level of protection and comfort; Certified to EN 1621-1, Level 2 standards
- VPD 2.0 PROTECTION: Our highest level of protection; VPD 2.0 adapts to your body shape when moving but stiffens and absorbs shock upon impact
- RELIABLE DESIGN: The crash retention strap (CRS) on each pad prevents the protector from sliding out of place in rough riding conditions
- STRETCH FABRIC: Made with a reinforced stretch fabric that is comfortable, lightweight and highly breathable; So comfortable, you’ll forget all about them
- IDEAL FIT: Sizing runs on the smaller side; To get the ideal size, use our measurement size guide