- The Bonafide Mountain Bike features an aluminum mountain frame and a powerful suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience
- 24-speed trigger shifters and front and rear derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all condition stopping out on the trail; Durable alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance
- High profile double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability; 2. 25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain
- This bike ships ready to be assembled, and the wheels measure 29 inches
- Durable mountain bike designed for trails and neighborhood rides
- Alloy crank provides steady gearing and less maintenance
- Twist shifters with rear derailleur for quick gear changes on the trail
- All-terrain, wide knobby mountain tires sit on light and durable alloy wheels for added stability
- Quick release seat post makes for easy height adjustment
- 【Lightweight & High tech Frame】: The Elecony boys girls mountain bikes feature a lightweight aluminum frame with the latest tech to ensure great support strength while minimizing weight. With a high-strength fork, dropper post, and head angle, the Elecony is stable and capable,—this bike is ready to get rowdy.
- 【21 Speed Shimano Drivetrain】Shimano drivetrain allows teens to switch gears with smoothness. The positioning is accurate, and silky gear shifts without stalling. The teenage can select gears for various terrains quickly. These are the mountain trail bikes for someone looking for a capable mountain bike for less than a grand, or a durable commuter.
- 【Great Braking System】These mountain bikes also has dual disc brakes which offer great power and a smooth feel, and a suspension fork to absorb bumps. It’s a capable off-road bike with stability first handling.
- 【Great Tire Performance】If you prefer traction and float, the Elecony lightweight bikes for teenagers gets 24 inch wheels wrapped with 2.1 inch wide tires for more traction and better flotation and a more sure-footed and stable feel.
- 【Less To Go Wrong】Hardtails are lighter. Hardtails have less to go wrong or require servicing. Hardtails are easier to clean. Hardtails can be faster and more fun on smoother trails.
- Internal cable routing allows for neat, clean lines while providing added protection . Frame Invisible welding technology creates a better connection with each tube junction, increasing the bike's sleek look.
- 21 speeds full SHIMANO EF derailleurs and trigger shifters make it easy to adapt to your terrain with quick, precise gear changes. Front and Rear disc brakes deliver superior stopping power , so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
- Lightweight strong aluminum frame and suspension fork great for ru longer rides. Alloy rims offer added durability and stability. lock-out suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride. All-terrain tires can conquer gravel paths, dirt paths and rocky roads.
- 90% pre-assembled, easy to assemble, free pedals,required assembly tools included. Our customer experience team is eager to help with email and an extensive video library.
- Our seat with quick adjust seat post clamp,you make easy adjustments to the right height. We offer two sizes of bike frames, frame size 16 inches, fit riders 5'4 to 6" tall, frame size 15 inches, fit riders 4'8" to 5'8" tall. Check the size before you order.
- You can easily change the gears and enjoy the speed excitement with 21 speed shifter.
- Full suspension (front and rear suspension) makes riding is comfortable that could withstand many tough terrain mountain trails or daily commutes.
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes make the brake more sensitive and provide crisp stopping and steady speed control on descents.
- 18'' frame size and 27.5” wheels are suitable for the height of more people and make riding more comfortable. Recommended rider weight: 300 lbs, Recommended rider height: 5'6" ~6'1".
- Free pedals and comfortable seat and installation tools include in packages. This bicycle arrives with 85% assembled. You should install the front wheel, pedals, handlebar, seat and pump up the tires under the guidance of the assembly instructions.Please contact us directly whether there are any problems before or after sales.
- Assembly video beside the images; RMT is one great bike to ride; the hardtail frame is molded from durable, no-rust aluminum, lighter than steel; that makes this bike easier to accelerate, easier to maintain momentum, and easier to handle
- All tools are included for fast assembly; 20-inch frame is suggested for a minimum inseam of 34.25 inches; 18 and 22 inch frames also available; Zoom suspension fork delivers solid performance
- Just twist to shift; the complete Shimano 21-speed drivetrain delivers seamless shifting between gears as you adjust to your path; padded saddle can be easily adjusted for the right fit
- 27.5 inch wheels maintain rolling momentum; all-terrain tread pattern provides less rolling resistance than typical mountain bike tires; this mountain trail bike performs equally well for gravel paths and for paved streets
- Machined alloy wheel rims enable superior brake pad contact to enable the alloy linear pull brakes to consistently stop on demand; Kraton grips and pedals feel good and comfortable; limited 10-year warranty (see owner's manual for details)
- Tectonic T2 aluminum frame is designed to be lighter and stronger than ever
- 29" and 27. 5" wheel and tire options for a wide range of terrain and riding styles
- 144 mm rear hub spacing creates a more stable and rigid hardtail
- Internal cable routing allows for neat, clean lines while providing added protection
- Kraton lock-on grips provide added comfort and security
- Fat tire mountain bike for all-terrain adventures; fits riders 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 10 inches in height
- Aluminum fat tire hardtail frame and alloy fork with 135 mm spacing for a strong, stable ride
- 2 x 8 shifters and derailleurs provide a wide gear range for any terrain
- Mechanical disc brakes provide excellent stopping power in all conditions
- 26 x 4 inch knobby mountain fat tires provide excellent stopping power and tons of traction in sand and snow
- Aluminum MTB frame with hydroformed tubing and a powerful front suspension fork is strong and reliable; 26-inch wheels fit riders 64 to 74 inches tall
- 21-speeds shifters make for smooth gear changes on every ride
- Front and rear V-brakes ensure quick stops out on the trail
- Light, durable alloy rims and 26 x 2.125-Inch (diameter x width) tires roll over anything
- Riser handlebar with colored end plugs completes the mountain bike look
- Aluminum full suspension mountain frame maximizes comfort and performance. 24-inch wheels fit riders ages 8 and up, or 4’8” to 5’6”
- Suspension fork smooths out bumps and increases control
- SRAM twisth shifters change gears easily. 21 speeds with Shimano rear derailleur is great for all types of riding
- Linear pull brakes deliver great braking power
- 3 piece crank provide sure shifts. Alloy rims offer lightweight durability