- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad or Fire Tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). Osmo Base and iPad/Fire Tablet not included, required for game play.
- TEACHING: Use a game piece magnifying glass, search for landmarks around the world while also learning trivia facts about geography, culture, and history (Detective Agency).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Critical thinking, geography, history, international landmarks, learn about local cultures, listening, observation & solve mysteries. Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life move. Geared towards children & love of learning.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+. Game is designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: 4 double-sided maps, Map holder, & Magnifying glass & 1 Game App: Detective Agency.
- Toys that Teach: Studies show that color coded puzzles are one of the best tools for teaching children high-level cognitive skills in a multitude of ways. MindWareâ€s new Color by Number Mystery Mosaics coloring books incorporates a universal numbering system that pairs perfectly with our brilliantly-hued, 36-count Colored Pencil Set.
- Fun Images: With MindWareâ€s Mystery Mosaics, every page is a mystery! As your little one solves each puzzle, the hidden images are revealed. Whether it's a bright sun or colorful flamingo, there's a world of fun pictures waiting for your child's help to come alive.
- Challenging Puzzles: With 100's of grid components to color in, these mosaics are sure to challenge and engage any user. Designed to stimulate visually and mentally, they can be done individually for an increased cognitive challenge or as a group for cooperative play.
- Display Your Art: Once your child is done filling in the awesome pictures based on the key, they can get creative by coloring the corresponding unlettered spaces however they choose. There are no guidelines for the white space, so your child can let his or her creative side out and amaze with unique interpretations. Make sure to put their art on display once they're done!
- Includes: (1 each) Color by Number Mystery Mosaics: Book 3 & 4 with 36 artist quality colored pencils (Ages 6 and up)