- 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling. Impedance: 38 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW . Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight aluminum honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience; total ear-fit design minimizes pressure. Maximum Input Power: 700 mW
- Premium, around-ear, open back headphones: Audiophile sound combined with premium design and materials
- Padded headband and luxurious velour covered ear pads perfect for long listening sessions with no pressure on the ears
- Multiple connectivity options: Robust 3 meter detachable cable and 6.3 millimeter jack and additional 1.2 meter detachable cable with 3.5 millimeter Jack
- Timeless design cues: Ivory color, matte finish together with the brown headband stitching and matte metallic detail convey quality at first glance
- Premium Components: Sennheiser engineered transducers use aluminum voice coils delivering high efficiency, excellent dynamics and extremely low distortion
- Open over-ear headphones, ideal for professional mixing, mastering and editing
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship - Made in Germany
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
- THE NEXT EVOLUTION IN GAMING HEADSETS: An upgraded version of the crowd-favorite PC37X, our latest collaboration with Sennheiser is more comfortable, more detailed, and more stunning than the original. Featuring new drivers—the PC38X delivers higher fidelity and better frequency response.
- LOCATIONAL ACCURACY: A COMPETITIVE EDGE: To put it simply, the PC38X helps you hear enemies and sense your surroundings more clearly. Thanks to the angled drivers and open-back design, it offers better stereo imaging and locational accuracy.
- VENERABLE DRIVERS: The drivers come from the same family as the Sennheiser GSP 500 and 600—two of the highest-quality gaming headsets on the market. They offer better low-end extension than the original PC37X, so your games and music feel more lifelike than ever before.
- CLEAR AMBIANCE-FREE COMMUNICATION The noise-cancelling microphone is designed for high-volume low-distance recording and is optimized to handle unpleasant pops and hisses—great for gaming Skype calls and video chatting.
- INCREASED COMFORT: The headband has been updated with a new, breathable mesh-knit pad, keeping you cooler and better supported for long sessions.
- Hi-res Audio Certified with extended response frequencies
- Engineered double layered ear-shells with pre-tilted speaker plates
- 50 mm high definition neodymium drivers with LMC diaphragm
- Acoustic open-back architecture
- Replaceable deluxe memory foam ear-pads with breathable velour finishing
- Professional studio Reference semi-open headphones designed for tracking, mixing, mastering and playback.
- Proprietary large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets deliver an extended frequency response and great dynamic range
- Circumaural, over-ear, design with velour cushioning provides outstanding comfort for long listening sessions
- Self-adjusting headband for optimal fit
- 1/4" Stereo Adapter included
- 50mm neodymium drivers deliver full spectrum of sound
- 1.5m cable gives you freedom of movement for indoor use
- Comfortable double layered headband cushion, breathable ear cushion for longer wearing comfort
- Finishing of connector: gold-plated, acoustic system: open, Magnet type: neodymium
- Impedance: 32 ohm, maximum power input: 200Mw, sensitivity: 101 dB, speaker diameter: 50mm, Frequency response: 12-35 000Hz
- Reference class open back, dynamic headphone employing new and improved transducers delivering low harmonic distortion
- Transducers are hand selected for precise (1 dB) left / right matching tolerance insure exceptional accuracy and presentation of stereo spatial characteristics
- 150 ohm nominal impedance allows direct connection to home and mobile Hires audio devices. Contact pressure: 6.0 N - 1 N
- Para aramid reinforced, detachable cables employ high conductive OFC copper to insure signal integrity with very low handling noise
- Supplied with two connection cables: One with a 6.35 millimeter stereo plug, the other a 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn balanced stereo plug. Also included is a 6.35 millimeter to 3.5 millimeter adaptor. Connectivity Technology: Wired 6.35 millimeter / 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn
- A SENNHEISER STANDOUT REVAMPED Based on Sennheiser’s top-tier gaming headsets our Sennheiser PC37X features the same exceptional audio and microphone quality with some key tweaks to make these headphones even better
- ANGLED DRIVERS Made with drivers that are positioned at an angle which is typically seen in much more expensive headsets the PC37X maximizes natural sound reproduction resulting in more clarity in your games and tunes
- LOCATIONAL ACCURACY A COMPETITIVE EDGE The PC37X helps you hear enemies and sense your surrounds more clearly Thanks to the angled drivers and open-back design it offers better stereo imaging and locational accuracy
- AUDIOPHILE DRIVERS The drivers come from the same family as the Sennheiser HD598 and HD600 headphones—two audiophile favorites in the Sennheiser collection
- CLEAR AMBIANCE-FREE COMMUNICATION The noise-cancelling microphone is designed for high-volume low-distance recording and is optimized to handle unpleasant pops and hisses—great for gaming Skype calls and video chatting
- Open back, around ear design. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Powered by proprietary Sennheiser 38 millimeter, 50 ohm transducers
- Soft, replaceable ear pads for enhanced comfort
- Robust 3 meter detachable cable and 6.3 millimeter jack