- Author: Thomas Glover
- 864 pages
- 3.2" x 5.4", softbound
- (Also available in Desk Size item 2072)
- Large book full of illustrated explanations of how hundreds of machines work
- Encourages reading, exploration, an interest in science and engineering
- Wrap your brain around some of the most amazing technology of our world!
- Explanations accompanied by easy-to-understand, detailed illustrations
- An entertaining reference book for readers of all ages - Adults, too!
- National Geographic
- Pocket Reference Book