- Waterproof, Breathable laminated fabric with mesh liner for comfort all day on the water
- Reflective strips on the shoulders in the front and back
- 2 waist pockets and 1 shoulder pocket for food and gear
- PU Cuffs and neck with adjustable velcro for nearly watertight seal
- Neoprene waist with velcro adjustment, so the the jacket doesn't ride up
- Waterproof knot tying cards with step-by-step boating and sailing rope knot tying diagrams designed to be easy to follow, including descriptions and usage tips
- Printed on super thick premium plastic card stock for unmatched durability
- Portable and waterproof card format (about the size of a credit card, but more durable) is ideal for maritime environments -- far superior to paper knot books
- Includes mini carabiner for clipping your knot cards within arm's reach
- How to tie 20 nautical knots specially selected for sailing and boating scenarios
- Excellent Palm Protection: Synthetic leather on palm and thumb's which gives extra grip and durability to the Gloves. Protece your hand from rope burns or blisters while sailing, kayaking or fishing.
- Extra Padding: The gloves add a layer of padding under the palm, added protection while hauling on the sheets or gripping your paddle. provides an enhanced grip to every kind of sailors.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Mesh back on these kayaking gloves will keep your hands cooler in warm weather and dry faster when your hands do get wet. No more soggy gloves on those multi-day regattas or paddling trips.
- Allows Full Dexterity: These sailing kayak gloves only cover 3/4 of the fingers , you will have full mobility to tie knots, open sandwich bags or twiddle your thumbs.
- Multisport Gloves: This pair of sailing kayak gloves can be used in sailing, kayaking, fishing, SUP, wakeboarding or any other water sports where you want to protect your hands. Unisex sizing for men, women or youth.
- Element blocks introduce sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength
- Simultaneously contemporary and very robust
- Design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing
- Size for size, Element is priced significantly lower, than our previously least expensive blocks
- These multipurpose blocks are a must on racing yachts of all sizes
- Opening sideplates make them easy to deploy, allowing crew to quickly fasten them wherever needed—perfect for temporary leads, line deflection, and static line functions requiring small adjustments
- Strop soft-attach is fixed on one side, but is easily removable on the other
- Strop carries the block’s primary load and articulates for a fair lead
- Velcro strap is permanently attached to one sideplate and holds the block securely closed when sideplates are aligned—even under the highest loads
- MADE FOR SAFETY: Stay afloat with PVC-free Gaia and PE foam inserts; Buoyancy rating of 16.5 lbs; USCG Type V Approval
- SECURE FIT: Torso Lock fit platform is easy to adjust, keeps the jacket in place as you move and is a favorite for freestyle kayakers; Pullover style with adjustable side buckles to fit; Weighs only 1.76 lbs
- DURABLE: Made to last for many adventures; 200 x 400 Denier Ripstop Nylon shell and 200 Denier High Tenacity Nylon liner; PolyPro webbing, heavy duty hardware and zippers with Self Locking Vislon Teeth
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Featherlight construction doesn't weigh you down; Two front zippered pockets to stash snacks and essential small gear; Quick access knife tab on chest in case of emergency
- NATURE FIRST: Every product in our line is completely free of toxic PVC; We reuse as many scraps as possible, recycle everything and even compost our coffee beans
- Comfortable for anyone: Kayak includes an adjustable inflatable seat with backrest; Cockpit designed for comfort and space
- Dimensions: Inflated size 10 feet 3 x 3 feet x 1 feet 8 inch; Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Directional stability: Removable SKEG for directional stability
- Increased visibility: In case of emergency, bright yellow color helps visibility
- Made for smaller bodies of water: Explorer k2 is made for smaller bodies of water including lakes and mild rivers