- Immersive sound The immersive, upward-firing Driver adds a new dimension to movie soundtracks, making the sound come alive from all directions and creating a 3D space. The upward-firing Driver Projects sound towards the ceiling, with the ceiling reflecting the sound back down into the listening space. With this system there is no need to install in-ceiling speakers for height channels! This driver arrangement and connectivity is fully compatible with Dolby [email protected] receivers and soundtracks
- Compact size These immersive satellite speakers measure just 4S x iOS x 53, weigh in at only 29 pounds eacrv and are equipped with a Universal 1/4"X20 threaded insert mounts
- Tweeter: 3/4" Aluminum dome | woofer: 3" Polypropylene | Input power: 100 watts | sensitivity: 88 dB | immersion height Driver: 3" Polypropylene | impedance: 80 | connectors: Binding post | Dimensions: 4.5" X 10.5" X 5.3"
- Buy with confidence: Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year Replacement warranty, We offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well!
- Quality at a fair price: Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices
- Wall-mount brackets included
- 16 Ohms impedance and 140 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range
- Stylish, unobtrusive design fits into a wide variety of decors
- Ability to intermix with JBL Control 42C in-ceiling and JBL Control 62P pendant satellite speakers
- See the JBL Control 50S/T Surface-Mount Subwoofer for subwoofer base, or the JBL C50Pack for the complete speakers + sub system
- Excellent clarity and detail
- Optimized long-excursion woofers
- Flat, neutral frequency response
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Magnetically shielded to prevent interference with TV screens and computer monitors
- The T301 Satellite Speaker comes standard with both the T305 and T205 Home Theater Systems, though it still makes an excellent addition to any surround sound system.
- As one of the world's thinnest speakers at just 1.5 inches thin, the T301 satellite speaker combines several landmark innovative driver technologies inside a stylish enclosure.
- T301 is designed to be mounted on the wall (hardware included), on their included desk stands, or on the T Series floor stands.
- The ultra-thin T301 includes two 4.5 inch double-layered mid-frequency drivers and a 1 inch aluminum tweeter, which brings you all the pleasures of true audiophile quality sound in a speaker that perfectly complements the aesthetics of the latest flat screen TVs.
- Time Lens Technology The acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid bass driver are located in the same plane for superior imaging
- TL1 Satellite Aperiodic Tuned Rear Port enables better blending with a subwoofer
- 2 1/2 inches Long Throw Drivers With Dynamic Balance Driver Technology
- 1/2 inches Silk Dome Tweeters for crisp, clear imaging and smooth response that's never tiring
- Combination Keyhole Slot & 1/4 inches x 20 Threaded Insert fits all aftermarket ceiling and wall brackets for ultimate flexibility
- CREATES A SOUNDSTAGE COMPARABLE TO ANY LARGE SYSTEM. Features a 2.5" driver and a 0.5" silk dome tweeter for more realistic audio detailing. The APERIODIC-TUNED REAR PORT delivers bass extension and boosts the audio on a shelf or against the wall
- UNIQUE CURVED SHAPE BASED ON "TIME LENS TECHNOLOGY" – It is specially designed to align the acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid-bass in the same plane, making it feel like you are in the movie instead of just watching it
- BUILD YOUR OWN 2.1, 3.1, 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 and BEYOND HOME THEATER SYSTEM - Create an immersive surround sound system by installing four to eight of these TL1 satellite speakers, a TL1 center channel and any subwoofer of your choice
- EASY TO CONNECT AND OPERATE - No matter how you choose to set it up, the speaker easily connects to a receiver. Use them as front speakers, left-right surrounds, or rear surrounds for heightened effect
- POLK'S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT A SURPRISINGLY LOW PRICE. With this value-priced speaker, you can now enjoy premium audio, expert engineering, solid construction, and a spectacular theater experience right at home
- High output, small round white speakers perfect for stereo and home theater applications
- Crystal clear dialogue reproduction ideal for TV speakers and brilliant imaging for music listening
- Smaller than a bookshelf speakers at 4.25 inches in diameter and works with any amp or AV receiver
- Made by hand in California and free lifetime customer service from Orb Audio
- Modular and upgradeable, wall Mountable and available in six custom finishes
- ✔ HUGE SOUND, COMPACT DESIGN - Minx MIN 22 are small – at only 6 inches tall and 3 inches wide. But even with their small stature, they don’t sacrifice sound quality. That means you can enjoy powerful hi-fi quality speakers in even the smallest spaces.
- ✔ BMR, BALANCED MODE RADIATORS - Minx MIN 22 use two Balanced Mode Radiator drivers. Compared to conventional drivers, BMRs give pinpoint accuracy and offer extraordinary detail at low and high volumes.
- ✔ AT HOME IN ANY PLACE - Unlike traditional pistonic drivers that you’d find in most speakers, BMRs disperse sound more widely. This gives you much more control over where you place Minx MIN 22, without sacrificing sound quality.
- ✔ ALWAYS IN THE SWEET SPOT - Even with careful placement, some speakers have very narrow ‘sweet spot’ where you can hear the full stereo image at its finest. Thanks to the BMRs wide audio dispersion, wherever you sit you’ll hear the full picture
- ✔ HIGH GLOSS FINISH - Understated design ensures that no matter your interior decoration choices, Minx MIN 22 is always right at home. Finished in high-gloss black or white, these tiny speakers are beautifully subtle and unobtrusive.
- Excellent clarity and detail
- 3" extended-range cone drivers
- Small, elegant "cube" design with fabric grill
- Includes infinitely-adjustable mounting brackets
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 85dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space 300-3kHz)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20 - 150 watts
- Tweeter-to-woofer crossover: 2.3kHz (12dB/octave slopes)