- Dial in Your Shocks For A Great Ride – Pump low volume, but high pressure, capable of achieving 300 Psi / 20 BAR. Great for shocks with Schrader valve connection used for bikes – road, mountain and motorcycles.
- Perfect The Pressure in Your Suspension – Precision calibrated pump allows you to perfectly tune the travel and damping in your forks and rear shocks – an essential for all mountain bikers and motorcyclists!
- Accurate Regulation & Adjustment – Clear and easy to read 1.5” industrial gauge with PSI & Bar readout. Fine-tune bleeder button to obtain the exact pressure for the ‘ultimate comfort’ on your ride. ‘2 Stage Anti-Leak’ valve head delivers a secure valve connection when pumping and ‘no air leaks’ when removed.
- Comfortable & Easy to Use – Pull out T-Handle with ergonomic design ensures ‘pinch-free’ pumping. 6” swivel hose with pivot mount makes sure it’s easy to get things lined up and pump in any angle, which we know can be especially difficult with shock suspension.
- Pro Quality & Performance – High quality CNC machined alloy head and barrel for strength, reliability and lightweight. We’re so confident about our bike tools that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase!
- Fox Factory High Pressure Shock Pump Black 350psi w/ Bleed Valve + Swivel Head
- Shock pump use on inflating mountain bike’s air fork or rear suspension with Schrader valve, please don’t use it on inflating bike tires. 300 Psi max
- Unique No-Air-Lose nozzle. Experienced cyclists know shock pump always lose a small mount of air when disconnect, this pump with lever lock on the head will not with proper operation
- Top-quality products. Major in cycling accessories more than 10 years, we know a lot about cycling products, this shock pump made in Taiwan- world excellence of cycling products. Most American well-know cycling brands are all made in Taiwan if you want to know
- Sold higher model with the lowest price. It is sold at an extremely low price. If risks considered, we even lose money selling it sometimes. We do this just because want more sale
- ATTENTION. Some sellers use less expensive mode and take similar photos to mislead customers. You can compare the handle part to distinguish. Ours’ handle is rubber material, theirs are plastic, also ours are bigger, you can not distinguish with online photos
- ACCURATE: The gauge is precisely machined and carefully tested in the factory. It gives very accurate gauge reading even for a very high pressure with low volume air. The feature ensures that the rider could set the air shock or fork pressure exactly according to the rider weight.
- HIGH PRESSURE: A lot of shocks or forks require very high pressure. The high pressure shock pump's aluminum alloy barrel is specially designed for pumping shocks or forks. It pumps less volume of the air but high pressure easily. The maximum pressure it reaches: 300 PSI or 20 bars
- DUAL MEASUREMENT INDICATOR: The gauge has PSI or bars measurements for your convenience. The black background and white needle ensure clear and easy reading. Another good feature is that the gauge is also waterproof. 360 degree rotating flexible hose can reach the valve at at any angle.
- AIR BLEED BUTTON: You may have pumped too much air in the shocks or forks. The air bleed button allows to release the excess air without disconnecting the pump hose. Pump Length: 230mm = 9.05 inch. Weight: 216g = 0.48lbs.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide a life time warranty ! Made in Taiwan.
- ACCURATE - With the RockShox high-pressure shock pump, get accurate pressure read-outs every time.
- 300 PSI MAX - Durably constructed low volume, high pressure pump for maximum 300 psi.
- BLEEDER VALVE - Bleeder valve helps with pressure adjustment by bleeding out excess air from over pumping.
- EASY to USE - Easy to read psi and bar readout pressure gauge and comfortable pump handle.
- BIKE ESSENTIAL - Important mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products.
- High Pressure Shock Pump
- Shock Pump
- Durably constructed
- Includes gauge
- Features relief valve
- NO AIR LOSS NOZZLE: Experienced cyclists know shock pump always lose a small mount of air when disconnect, this pump with lever lock on the head will guarantee no air loss. Please watch the video in the listing to learn how it works !
- APPLICATION: Shock pump use on inflating mountain bike’s air fork or rear suspension with Schrader valve, please don’t use it on inflating bike tires. 300 Psi max.
- DUAL FACE GAUGE: Gauge 1: high pressure max: 300 PSI or 21 Bar. Gauge 2: low pressure max: 110 PSI (more accurate at low pressure reading). Aluminum Barrel. Weight: 218g=0.48lbs. Flexible 360 degree turning hose.Non scratch sealed rubber system on pump head.
- BLEED BUTTON: Very easy to use overload pressure bleed button. It will make the the pressure is 100% accurate, if you know how to use the bleed button and no air loss nozzle lever together. Again, please check the video.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide 5-year warranty! Made in Taiwan.
- Accurate - With the RockShox digital high-pressure shock pump, get precise pressure read-outs every time.
- 300 Psi Max - Durably constructed low volume, high pressure pump for maximum 300 psi.
- Bleeder Valve - Pressure release button below the gauge helps with pressure adjustment by bleeding out excess air from over pumping.
- Digital Gauge - Easy to read digital psi and bar readout pressure gauge and comfortable pump handle.
- Bike Essential - Important mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products.
- 【Easy and Comfortable to Use】: Ergonomic Handle for extra comfort, 6” swivel hose for easier pumping, 1.5” industrial gauge for easy reading, 2 Stage Anti-Leak high pressure pump head delivers a secure valve connection when pumping and ‘no air leaks’ when removed.
- 【Accurate Pressure Gauges】: Pressure up to 400 PSI (28 bar) , no-loss metal head for Schrader valve, button for easy pressure release, precision manometer with a diameter of 1.5 "(approx. 4 cm) industrial grade. It’s an essential tool for every keen mountain biker. NOTE: WHEN YOU REMOVE THE SHOCK PUMP, YOU NEED UN-SCREW THE RED KNOB FIRST(NON-LEAKAGE KNOB), THEN YOU SCREW THE SCHRADER VALVE.
- 【Light and Compact】: Major in bike pump more than 30 years, we know riders will want to carry the pump with them in a backpack or hip-bag. Our MTB shock pump is well engineered. Light and compact, perfect for bike packing, or emergency use on a long ride, a portable shock pump won't take up much room or add much weight.
- 【Top-Quality Products】: All CNC Alloy Structure and Anti-Slid Handle, built to last quality. Born in World Top Manufacturer and Factory Directly Sale- BETO factory located in Taiwan, world excellence for cycling products like GIANT, BETO is also the 1st bike pump factory over the world, it produces bike pumps for many well-known brand owners like BELL.
- 【BETO (Be The Original)】: A Taiwan company, founded in 1988, offers a wide variety of bicycle accessory product and especially notable in pumps. Our dedicated R&D team with over 30 years of design and manufacturing experience always strive to offer most unique and innovated tool to every cyclist.Provide OEM service for well-known pump brands.