- The price is affordable. You can compare bicycles with similar configurations. Our bicycles have a high cost performance ratio.
- Upgrade the frame Suspension to make your ride more comfortable
- Durable and high quality after-sales service, so that you do not worry about the future
- Shimano 21 speed Shifters easy to use
- Daul Disc Brakes and 3 spoke Mag alloy wheels
- Disc Brakes Front and Rear, Strong and Durable Aluminum Frames
- Easy to Use Shimano Shifters
- Adjustable Suspension - Front and Rear!
- Strong and Light Double Wall Rims, Quick Release Wheels - Front and Rear
- Requires Assembly and Tuning Before Riding!
- Schwinn aluminum dual-suspension frame with a front suspension fork and rear shocks for ultimate bump absorption and durable trail riding
- Frame – 18” Medium | Suggested rider height – 5’ 9” to 6’ 2” | Chain size – 1.5” x 3/32 with 110 links | Tire size – 29 x 2.0 | Brake type – Mechanical
- The 21-speed shifters with derailleurs are perfect for a wide gear range and smooth shifts
- Schwinn alloy triple cranks and 7-speed freewheel combine to supply the right gearing at all times
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp stopping and steady speed control on descents and extra wide double wall alloy rims wrap around 2.1-Inch wide knobby mountain tires
- 【Durable Aluminum Frame】The hosote mountain bike features no-rust light aluminum mountain frame, lighter than steel. That makes this bike easier to accelerate, easier to maintain momentum, and easier to handle.
- 【Shimano Drivetrain】SHIMANO Shifter and Derailleur with 21 Speeds, a wide range of gears gives you more control for climbing,for room to get low on descents, corners and jumps.
- 【Suspension Fork】Good performance suspension fork soak up bumps and thumps great for rugged trails and casual rides, to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience.
- 【Double Disc Brake】The brake system consists of double disc brake, giving you the stable and strong braking force and help you stop confidently in all conditions, great for rugged trails and casual rides.
- 【Assembly Guide】Assembly tutorial video located beside the images; 85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble, assembly tools included.If you have any questions about the bike, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will give you a satisfactory reply within 24 hours!
- Hand Built Butted 6061 Alloy 29er Hard Tail Frame
- Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Suspension Fork w/ Lockout
- Double Wall Alloy Rims
- Great starter MTB
- Assembly video under images; RMT is one great bike to ride; the hardtail frame is molded from durable, no-rust aluminum, lighter than steel; that makes this bike easier to accelerate, easier to maintain momentum, and easier to handle
- All tools are included for fast assembly; 15-inch frame is for a minimum inseam of 25.25 inches; 17 inch frame is also available; Zoom suspension fork delivers solid performance
- Just twist to shift; the complete Shimano 21 speed drivetrain delivers seamless shifting between gears as you adjust to your path; padded saddle can be easily adjusted for the right fit
- 27.5 inch wheels maintain rolling momentum; all-terrain tread pattern provides less rolling resistance than typical mountain bike tires; this mountain bike performs equally well for gravel paths and for paved streets
- Machined alloy wheel rims enable superior brake pad contact to enable the alloy linear pull brakes to consistently stop on demand; Kraton grips and pedals feel good and comfortable; limited 10-year frame warranty (see owner's manual for details)
- The SH-RP100 (RP1) is a Versatile 5-Hole Outsole: Compatible with both SPD / 2-hole and SPD-SL 3-hole cleats and clip-in pedals
- Stiff and Lightweight Sole: Fibreglass reinforced sole for maximum power transfer
- Simple and Secure Fit: Double strap closure for a comfortable and snug fit
- Durable Construction: Made from synthetic leather for long-lasting performance
- Pedaling Performance: Comfortable fit and optimum support for pedaling power and efficiency
- Regular fit, Lace closure
- Fast-drying synthetic upper, Textile lining; Stealth S1 rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
- Medium-flex molded EVA midsole; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner, Impact-resistant Poron toe box
- Benefit: Stealth, Flats
- Material: Synthetics, Weight: 12.2 oz (345 gm)