- Portable tennis ball basket
- Holds 75 tennis balls with a special no spill lid (Tennis Balls NOT included)
- Durable plated steel construction
- Handles convert to lockable legs
- Some assembly required (tool included)
- AMERICA'S #1 SELLING BALL: The product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn Championship is the best selling tennis ball in America.
- PENN PERFORMANCE: Controlled fiber release provides perfectly even nap, while natural rubber offers consistent feel and reduced shock. The Championship line provides unparalleled consistency every time you hit the court.
- ALL COURTS: While extra duty tennis balls are best suited for hard court matches, they can also be played on all indoor and outdoor softer, clay court surfaces as well.
- OFFICIAL BALL: Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues, so you know you're playing with high quality and consistent ball. Available in extra-duty felt, regular duty felt, or extra-duty high altitude felt. USTA and ITF approved.
- LASTING DURABILITY: Interlocked wool fiber ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible.
- PERFECT TENNIS PRACTICE: ANY LEVEL and ANY AGE improve immediately and forever. Increase your Sweet Spot hits by over 40 percent. Practice 30 different skills, including great topspin. Dramatically reduce mishits. Increase power, speed, accuracy.
- AT-HOME TRAINING: Allows you to practice ANYWHERE, ANYTIME regardless of weather. All you need is 10 feet of space and 5 minutes. Fact: 100% of tennis skills transfer to the court. Practiced better off-court with no distractions and more solid hits.
- FAST SKILL IMPROVEMENT: Only 5 minutes per day with Billie Jean King’s Eye Coach retrains your eye to focus correctly at contact. Gain 7x more repetitions than on the court. Unique ball-striking training dramatically decreases mishits, improves confidence, and creates permanent improvement.
- BREAKTHROUGH DESIGN BY PROFESSIONALS: The portable Eye Coach is the industry’s top at-home tennis training aid. It’s simple to set up, weighs only 13 pounds, and fits inside a compact carrying bag. Make it your personal trainer and ball machine.
- IMPROVE TODAY AND FOREVER: This is Billie Jean King’s gift to the tennis industry – a tennis system trusted and used by clubs, professionals, and trainers around the world. No other system does this. The result is GUARANTEED.
- REUSABLE MESH CARRY BAG. Tourna balls come in a convenient reusable and closeable mesh bag for easy transport and storage.
- TOURNA PRESSURLESS BALLS NEVER LOSE THEIR BOUNCE. Regular tennis balls go flat over time, even if you don’t use them. These balls will have the same consistent bounce for the life of the ball.
- DURABLE! Not all tennis balls are created equal. The extra durable felt on the TOURNA Pressurless tennis balls lasts a long time. Ideal for tennis ball machines, tennis practice, or even playing with your pets.
- REGULATION SIZE AND BOUNCE. TOURNA tennis balls are regulation size and bounce to regulation height. Many pressureless balls are smaller than a regular ball. Play and practice with confidence on all surfaces with Tourna Pressureless Tennis Balls.
- 18 HIGH QUALITY PRESSURLESS BALLS PER MESH BAG
- Used Book in Good Condition
- The best players have the best ball striking skills. Whether you call it the Point of Contact, Sweet Spot or Center of Percussion doesn’t matter. Just know that most recreational players hit OFF-CENTER most of the time.
- Even at higher levels of play, off-center hits are the cause of the majority of errors. Of course, it is true that player movement and balance contribute to this problem, along with “head shifting” in the middle of the swing.
- Yes, balance and a steady head help players become good, and good players become better! But, it is not so easy to feel slightly off-center hits.
- This is the purpose of the Sweet Spot Trainer --- “The first live-ball training aid that tells you when you hit off-center!”
- Great for coaches AND players!
- LEARN TO SERVE LIKE THE PROS: ServeMaster takes you through what the serve motion feels like with the correct grip. Once you "get it" you can repeat your skills until you own your serve!
- INDISPENSABLE TENNIS TRAINING TOOL that’s great for overall coordination for continuous and sequential movement on the serve. Feel what a REAL flat, slice, kick, and topspin serve should feel like. ServeMaster also helps with timing, consistency, and placement.
- PRACTICE ALL OF YOUR TENNIS SWINGS: ServeMaster can be used for practicing all types of swings including serves, ground strokes, and overheads. It's also perfect for movement drills, dynamic warm-up, stretching and strengthening, toss arm movement, tempo and consistency.
- MASTER THE CONTINENTAL GRIP: Check marks on the ServeMaster correspond to a tennis racket and show you the proper way to hold your racket for the most natural serve motion.
- TRAINING ON THE GO: Whether you're on the tennis court, in the backyard, or even at the beach, take ServeMaster with you and master your serve!
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. With decades of experience in all racquet sports; HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- ENHANCED GRIP: Made from a specially engineered tacky elastomer material, HEAD tennis racquet overgrips offer added grip for more control with every shot.
- MOISTURE ABSORBING: Hold tight through the most intense rallies with a tennis racket overgrip that absorbs excess moisture. Dry hands means more precision when you need it most.
- SUPERIOR FEEL: The racquet grip tape is an ideal overgrip to wrap over your racquet's worn stock handle. Remember, you're only as good as your equipment!
- EASY APPLICATION: Each pack comes with 3 easy-apply overgrips. Simply, find the adhesive on one end of the grip, make one full wrap, then begin to overlap working your way to the end of the handle.
- Feel what the pros feel by hitting in front with the laid back wrist.
- Great for training proper forehands, backhands, volleys and even serves.
- Helps you feel the proper 90 degree wrist angle with the racket to hit with effortless power.
- Helps relieve tennis elbow pain by transferring the impact force from elbow to wrist.
- One size accommodates arm size (just below elbow) from 8-13 inches (circumference). Please check arm size to ensure proper fit. Suitable for right and left handed players.